Sign in to follow this  
FDS'

Ban

1. Your nickname : FDS'

2. Server you got banned on : Promod snd

3. Your UID : e6e1922f

4. Admin UID : Iceops.Ninja

5. Ban reason :

6.Short information about what happened : I was playing promod snd and my name was hacko jacko,

moose gave me a warning to change my name so i did change it to jack the next day i logged in i was perm banned.

You had so many warnings. You had used the name before and you were told to change it. Then another day you came back as Jacko Hacko, and moose said change, you went to Hacko Jacko. Moose and i spoke to @Ninja and he decided to permban you.

The name was funny at the time.

Liessssss ;(

Well the banned player was asked to contact me. But he still did not do this so far. Also it doesn't mean that ban has to stays.

The purpose of this ban was actually just to figure out who that offending player is.

As "FDS" will read it: It was a really really stupid idea you had to come up with this name while the mood in this clan was already heated up to top.

I hear 2 to 3 little words and we can think about an unban.

its none of my business now. But i still think it is a unfaire ban.

Warnings or Not.

Yes you are right Scott. However you did not learn what was going on here as you had already left.

Lol and of course. I woudnt expet much from Jacko nad Anonny to hate my comment.

It has nothing to do with you personally, we were just both involved with the situation and thought punishment was necessary.

Lol and of course. I woudnt expet much from Jacko nad Anonny to hate my comment.

Should I be not allowed to use dislike?

If I don't agree with someone's comment I often dislike. If you want reason why I disliked your post it is because you were right it is none of your business so commenting is useless, I'm not hater. The End.

P. S. Calling me hater and yet you insulted me several times on board while I have never insulted you. gg

If you want reason why I disliked your post it is because you were right it is none of your business so commenting is useless, I'm not hater.

Well I have to correct you here a bit I think. I do of course still listen to his opinions and well they have still some effect.

Sign in to follow this