Sign in to follow this  
NinjaWa

Slyfire admin abuse (in my opinion)

Before reading this post, visit this thread.

Your Name*: NinjaWa

Your GUID*: 45e072dd

Server*: IceOps Deathrun 1.2

Admin Name: Slyfire

Approximate time*: 16-17:30

What Happened*?: Well, Slyfire warned me twice because:

1st. I said noob to someone (he said).

2nd. Because I was having an offensive language (He said he has a demo and I want him to prove I had an offensive language and if I did, I will apologise but I didn't have).In second case, I report him because he warned ME because I said 'noob' and he didn't do anything to L3W1S (Slyfire was playing and not AFK).

Proof (if available): Attached on this thread.

In which way is this an abuse? You got warned, nothing more. If you were banned then it could be an abuse.

It would depend on the proof he has. Second, He could have missed it or there was something else where he was foccused on.

We shall wait on @Slyfire 's reply.

In which way is this an abuse? You got warned, nothing more. If you were banned then it could be an abuse.

It would depend on the proof he has. Second, He could have missed it or there was something else where he was foccused on.

We shall wait on @Slyfire 's reply.

IDK if he was focused in something else as he was playing that round and he changed fastly to skypower. Then he was playing at first round where I said L3W1S will remember the words he said as it's not funny at all and Slyfire didn't ask for anything but players did.

When I came to the server many ppl were calling others noobs.

I just tried to warn all whos were calling others noob or insulting in other kind.

You can't see if I'm warning some other guy.

As you all can see in my screenshot Ninja started to provocate me and you also can see that I've warned some other for calling someone noob.

Ninja, there were many ppl at the same time whos were provocating each other and I just started to warn everybody.

Also you can see that I've written for all to see that I would warn everyone whos calling somone noob or something like that.

If you still think it's an admin abuse, I can't help you :)

In my opinion all is said and I don't need to talk about that childish things.

When I came to the server many ppl were calling others noobs.

I just tried to warn all whos were calling others noob or insulting in other kind.

You can't see if I'm warning some other guy.

As you all can see in my screenshot Ninja started to provocate me and you also can see that I've warned some other for calling someone noob.

Ninja, there were many ppl at the same time whos were provocating each other and I just started to warn everybody.

Also you can see that I've written for all to see that I would warn everyone whos calling somone noob or something like that.

If you still think it's an admin abuse, I can't help you :)

In my opinion all is said and I don't need to talk about that childish things.

Well, it was GemStone who was provocating... as you can see in the screenshot.

Edit: Forgot to tell you that "noob", "nab", "voon(a word of mine)" aren't offensive, the way I say them, there are many people that start insulting with that and adding more bad words into the phrase.

For us noob is an offensive word. It doesn't matter what you think what's offensive.

And why would you provoke so much?

Provoking isn't allowed either. you're lucky that Slyfire didn't tempbanned you for that.