NinjaWa

Help with Deathrun mod.

Also, is it self waittill("spawned_player"); or self waittill("spawn_player");

You can find these events like "death", "disconnect", "spawned" etc.. in the mod.ff or for stock cod4 you'd find them in the globallogic.gsc.

Would assume its spawned instead of spawn then

I have level waittill( "player_spawn", player ); in lots of scripts.

Check if you forgot or put any ; that are needed or unneded.

Check the whole script.

I've checked the whole think several times, and there's not mistakes in semi-colons.

I have a server linux deathrun 1.7a and default 30 ranks of deathrun normal but when i give me xp like "100" my xp bar dont move but my level up then when the round finished i back level one i dont touch to hud.menu nothing i just compile with custom models no +

Don't think you should be helping others if you couldn't even spot the error in the original code, otherwise you'd probably just be creating more problems... Nonetheless I'm also willing to help people inside this thread.

31 minutes ago, Melktert said:

I know this topic is dead, but can someone help me disabling falldamage in deathrun?

It is there for a reason. Do not mess with the script.

Every server has installed falling damage in a different way. Usually its because of the map makers what they have put in. 

If you 'd like to edit the falling damage in a private server, you can use this command: 

bg_FallDamageMinHeight (number) (normal 128) 

bg_FallDamageMaxHeight (number) (normal 300)

If you wish to change fall damage. In a private server you do have to enable cheats. This can be done using the devmap command i believe which replaces the original map command. Not 100% if it still works and if it does not work try putting sv_cheats 1 after it. I'm not sure if its a still a feature with new versions of cod4.

// You could always add it in the script. 

Edited by Fisher