houtig

Ban Houtig

1. Your nickname: Houtig

2. Server you got banned on: ICEOPS TDM High XP

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): 3219f883

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): 0

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server): WH

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server): 30 days

7. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs): Using a UAV to shoot somebody through the wall. Think i looked weird because past level i sucked (sniped for fun) and now i was on roll.

I'm sorry but i dont do WH. And i know that when i shot Teasamon[PL] (Or how you write his name) that there was a UAV. It doesn't show in the demo.

1. i shoot where people may sit, gun has lot of bullets.

2. People are shooting i see bullets and know they are there.

3. I listen where people walk.

4. This round i got some lucky shots.

So please tell me, where i (supposedly) did a WH apart from shooting our Polish guy through the wall.

Your pre-aiming is amazing. Like when you aim at the guy at the bridge(sniper guy).

Second you're scanning the map all the time to see where the players are.(through walls)

For me it's not 100% clear but indeed not clean to me.

We'll wait for more opinions.

That's what I said to Asso too, the most obvious being the sniper on the bridge where he aimed at him directly through the wall yet didn't see his head? To me it seems like he didn't know whether that enemy was through the wall or not.

Disagree I believe that they are hacks without a doubt.

He constantly looks at walls which no one does.

i also disagree, i watched a couple times and the way he looks at walls then goes en route screams hacks to me,

His style of play indeed looks like he is using wallhack. The way he looks at walls throughout the demo and even just kills the one guy in the house, direct hit without possibly knowing he is there.

Except of course it was due to the UAV which we can't see in the demo.

I would like to wait for more opinions on this since all opinions are controversal.

In case no more opinions or proof is provided, you will be unbanned due to reasonable doubt.

I'm sorry i bring everybody in confusion of my unconventional playing. I'm not sure what you meant with looking constant at the wall. Will watch the clip again to maybe explain what I did.

I've learned that I should film myself with an extern program to prove I don't hack. Anybody a suggestion for a good program? Fraps/steam/origin have, I believe, all filming functions but are they good?

Second don't drink much Bacardi cokes... I get jumpy from that :)

Thanks for unbanning.

I've learned that I should film myself with an extern program to prove I don't hack. Anybody a suggestion for a good program? Fraps/steam/origin have, I believe, all filming functions but are they good?

I know this feeling XD Record your games using /record [demo name] and then if it is needed to show you dont hack, you'd then upload the demo file here where we can watch it, it's better thanthe options you listed as the file size is small and it causes no lag.