Sign in to follow this  
MaxRiemelt

LwG Zolee autokicked from GGC with AIMBOT

A few minutes ago on server softcore x6! i hope you have protocol who get autokicked from the GGC-anti hacker/aimbot/cheat program!

a few minutes later zolee try to join again and i can read left down on monitor that he always get kicked from GGC-program for aimbot!

please check this!Dear Max

A few minutes ago on server softcore x6! i hope you have protocol who get autokicked from the GGC-anti hacker/aimbot/cheat program!

a few minutes later zolee try to join again and i can read left down on monitor that he always get kicked from GGC-program for aimbot!

please check this!Dear Max

If he can't join, what is the problem?

zolee get autokicked for 2 minutes, always when he/she want join server. after 2 minutes he try to join again and he/she get kicked again for "only" 2 minutes! i dont know whether he can join next day again! i hope he/she get permanent ban! have always had a presumption that zolee use something illegal!

zolee get autokicked for 2 minutes, always when he/she want join server. after 2 minutes he try to join again and he/she get kicked again for "only" 2 minutes! i dont know whether he can join next day again! i hope he/she get permanent ban! have always had a presumption that zolee use something illegal!

He will always get kicked for 2 minutes as long as GGC is working.

Sign in to follow this