Sign in to follow this  
xPr3d4t0Rs

Invisible mode on usebuttonpress

Guys I have finished the mod. It's not something specific because I am new to scripting but I added the features that I mentioned above. I run the server from my pc and I open it only when I play with my friends. If you want I can post the code to create a permanent server because I don't have money to buy one server and to be online for hours. Let me know if you want.

Hmmm not really, I was searching for a long time untill someone told me to create a community with them and then the other owner wasn't doing anything and they hosted my server and that owner left cuz he was mad on me (Poseidon).

It's a bit hard but let people know about your server and about your mod, as it's unique, make threads about it on some forums.

Hmmm not really, I was searching for a long time untill someone told me to create a community with them and then the other owner wasn't doing anything and they hosted my server and that owner left cuz he was mad on me (Poseidon).

It's a bit hard but let people know about your server and about your mod, as it's unique, make threads about it on some forums.

Isn't that a bit hostile?​

Okay after reading all the posts it appears that Lossy is right on everything...

First off, it's never a good idea to enable sv_cheats on client or server, the fact you're running it on server means anyone can enable god mode if someone calls the script to turn invisible.

You'll need something like this:

invisibileOnUseButtonPressed()
{
while(!self useButtonPressed())
{
if(self useButtonPressed())
{
if(!isDefined(self.invisibility))
{
self.invisibility = true;
self hide();
}
else if(isDefined(self.invisibility) && self.invisibility == true)
{
self show();
self.invisibility = false;
}
}
wait 0.05;
}
}

Sorry guys for the delay but I was busy these days because I have 2 projects to finish in object oriented programming. I tried Volarific's and xXNinjAXxWii's scripts but it didn't work. I found the solution for the problem by detaching and attaching models manually (because self show() and self hide() don't work with trigger). Lossy I changed sv_cheats to 1 but it couldn't work.

Sorry guys for the delay but I was busy these days because I have 2 projects to finish in object oriented programming. I tried Volarific's and xXNinjAXxWii's scripts but it didn't work. I found the solution for the problem by detaching and attaching models manually (because self show() and self hide() don't work with trigger). Lossy I changed sv_cheats to 1 but it couldn't work.

Lossy and I said NOT to change sv_cheats to 1....

HEHEHEHHEHEHE >: D

Ninja's here :P

I think we all forgot about for(;;):D

so yeah basically add a

for(;;)

{

}

wait .5;

inside the script and it should work :D (Don't forget to make a endon :P)

there a while statement but k