Sign in to follow this  
Kirito

The server really needs new maps.

So, sup everyone,

I think that the title of this thread explain pretty well what i'd like to ask.

Basically it's months, A LOT of months that the basic maps in the rotation of the obscurity server are annoying me and a lot of other players, not because they are shet (or, at least, some of them like bloc and creek, but whatever, it's my opinion) but because playing ALWAYS ALWAYS and ALWAYS the same maps well..... it's kinda boring, I just say this.

In my opinion, just put in the rotation (if possible, also changing his order) 6 or more new maps (hope more of course ahah), would be great for me and for the players to enjoy more our stay in the game.

I probably know that you all (people that can make this changement) are pretty busy with cs.go stuffs, cod4x, and other things, I also know that the community of cod4 is not as big as years ago (so sad to say, but i assure you it is not THAT dead as a lot of you think), but I think doing little things like changing maps, add some new stuff...would help surely the server to be more known by other players and to bring new people, and who knows, also old players, maybe not only in the iceops obscurity server, but maybe on the other ones too.

So, after this long and boring speech, hoping that my words will be heard, i suggest to you guys some cool and awesome maps that i tried years ago on this mod (they are compatible and they shouldn't present any kind of problem, as Modern Rust or Scrap that are not now in the rotation).

map mp_hisar

http://s650.photobucket.com/user/mirecar84/media/hisar/1.jpg.html

map mp_skidrow

[attach=2918][/attach]

map mp_inv

[attach=2919][/attach]

map mp_scrapyard

[attach=2920][/attach]

map mp_subbase

[attach=2922][/attach]

map mp_cloud_city

[attach=2921][/attach]

I know that months ago other people did a similar thread asking for maps, but I thought that an old player and a friend with a lot of you as me could put to your attention again this question after a lot of time.

Well, thanks for the attention, sorry if i committed some errors (I probably did, but hey,I don't study anymore english :P), ask me for anything for any chance, and... see ya in the game.

Sincerly,

Base

Oh this would be great, I should join sometimes :)

But often problem with maps is than they aren't compactible with obscurity or have glitches, I remember when we wanted to put mp_selo it didnt work and mp_foxhunt_ruins has that when-you-have-blood-on-your-screen-you-can-see-obcurity-when-he-jumps bug.

I thought about making maps for obscurity. The problem is that most of these maps are made for general use, not for only OBS so that's why map makers can't predict all glitches. If we find someone who will make maps especially for obs or if I'll have some time and desire then these glitches aren't problem. Making a script when obs goes undeground should teleport him right away or just hit a death wall. Secondly weather also must be compatible with the map..

Obscurity server is our main caliber and if we still want to make people play this in 2016-2017 then we really need to make/add some of them. If it comes to making a map then I won't spoil yet, but I have some ideas (I still can't promise it yet).

Till now, I've found only one map which is good and can run without problems on the obs server.

I will search a bit more. I've vacation af of friday so then I will start searching some more.