Sign in to follow this  
savior

Fisher abuse report

Hi.

I know most of you don't know me, and those who do might now give my words much weight.

I was playing with Vinny while being on the teamspeak, with Kye and blandum, when Fisher joins in, and starts making all kinds of noises, though he clearly knows that we were playing cs:go.

Then he starts making "clicking" noises. I admit I could have asked him nicely, but I just died in a difficult round and he wans't stopping his noises, so I shouted "shut the fuck up". Which he didn't, so I muted him. Then Kye was kicked, and I unmuted Fisher and asked wtf he was doing, because I know it was Fisher he who had kicked Kye, then he kicked me. Mind you, that we were in a Competitive game, and the room we were in had password on it, so I couldn't get back in. I proceeded to join a room with Vinny, where we remained for the last rounds.

I then ask Vinny to put me in the room with Fisher, and I asked him wtf he was doing, to which he started acting like he did nothing and I was a tool because I swore at him.

I expect @Fisher to comment harshly on this, as he feels very different than I do. Though he clearly abused his powers.

Happy holidays

/savior

Evidence:

<22:06:55> "Kye" was kicked from the server by "Fisher"

<22:07:15> You were kicked from the server by "Fisher"

The reason was because he told me to "Shut the fuck up". As his first response.

Don't speak on Kye's behalf. He can report me if he so wishes. But he also said the same thing.

Check rule 3 which is my reason for kicking.

This is not an abuse.

He followed the rules and you shouldn't swear since you know the rules.

I wasn't there but Fisher could be making wierd noices and distracting you. But what you said your self:

''Which he didn't, so I muted him''

could you have done earlier.

Now I know my words hold absolutely no weight at all, but it does seem that @Fisher was being an, excuse my language, asshole on purpose..

While it may not have been abuse, and while there was no reason for @savior to tell him to "Shut the fuck up", there was also no reason for @Fisher to enter the room and be obnoxious.. Especially when him being obnoxious causes a thread like this.

But hey, take my opinion like a grain of salt. For all I know, I'm looking at it the wrong way. Cheers. :D

I have never been in a TS with you, that's why I said to take my opinion for what it's worth: Not much.

I just think the blame should've gone to both of you to be completely honest, and that you guys may be putting down @savior for what he's done in the past, instead of clearly hearing him out.

You can delete this post :)

Nope, nothing wrong here.

I'll close it for you ;)

@Chair You are a bit right but I see the side of Fisher too. I won't react nice too when someone says Shut the f*ck up.

So:

Don't swear and there will be no problems

Don't be annoying as you are the one which is joining the room.

Don't like it? Talk to me on steam.