Mc.Joker

New forum things to do

I have came across a tiny bit of a bug. It does not happen all the time but when i go to reply to a post it comes up with a server configuration error. So i close the error and go back to the post that i was typing and the post re-posts itself 2 times in a row and i am unable to delete it. I don't know it its just me but i get that issue.

I cannot change the fact, that I get an email everytime another one writes me a private message = really annoying.

Tried to set it to "notification" instead, but was disabled to do so by administrator (ninja?). Bottom line, even as administrator I cannot change that, lol.

1) Under your profile, if you display your location, the word 'location' is connected with whatever you put in, in the settings.

Example

http://prntscr.com/9q4oy2

2) The Facebook, Twitter and Google+ icons just opens a new tab with the page you're already on.

3) This bit isn't a bug or anything but I noticed that the Rules and Servers pages still have the old design and was wondering if that would change? It's just that I'm using the darker theme and when I click onto either of the pages, the bright white page kind of blinds me :P 

Edited by Kienio

2 hours ago, Lookout said:

I cannot change the fact, that I get an email everytime another one writes me a private message = really annoying.

Tried to set it to "notification" instead, but was disabled to do so by administrator (ninja?). Bottom line, even as administrator I cannot change that, lol.

I've changed it, Now you can change it.

53 minutes ago, Kienio said:

1) Under your profile, if you display your location, the word 'location' is connected with whatever you put in, in the settings.

Example

http://prntscr.com/9q4oy2

2) The Facebook, Twitter and Google+ icons just opens a new tab with the page you're already on.

3) This bit isn't a bug or anything but I noticed that the Rules and Servers pages still have the old design and was wondering if that would change? It's just that I'm using the darker theme and when I click onto either of the pages, the bright white page kind of blinds me :P 

Number one is fixed. Number 2 will be fixed soon.

EDIT: Nubmer 2 is fixed too.

I cant fix number 3 Sorry ^^

For some reason when I go to unread content, some random posts appear, example is of Blandum's post on Oct 7th in the banning game thread, talking about banning for being Kirito or smth. Also a number at the top to show how many threads are unread would be nice.

9 hours ago, Mc.Joker said:

I've changed it, Now you can change it.

Thanks bro, you really need to train me on how to do things on forum this Weekend if you can please :D

Woke up this morning = 30 Emails from IceOps >.> which I will see anyway when I visit the forums.

Changed it all now to notification of course.

Great job so far, really nice I (we) can rely on you for this ^^

Not sure if it's happening to other phones but on my iphone, when I try to make a reply in certain threads, my app freezes as if there's too much to open. This happened in the music thread.