Sign in to follow this  
Rewbin

Traaps

Im just curious what the deathrun players favorite traps are c:

For example: I like bounces that are rotating when activated, but not too fast or too slow.

Edited by Rewbin

Traps that squash people, traps that move (not too quickly because sometimes it's actually REALLY difficult to get across) and those traps that disappear and re-appear every now and then (if you do this, make sure it's not a long stretch of just this trap, make this part short-ish)

You could also do a trap where the floor disappears and moving platforms appear (although, I find this annoying because it takes more time to complete the actual map :P)

15 minutes ago, QueNNch said:

A trap where the floor is splippery and u gotta move carefully and slowly to avoid touching red barrels which explode on contact.

You are talking about the trap in the map "metal2" :P

Its buggy when theres alot of people, it causes jagginess when players make contact with each other.

I like too the traps where you can survive, but I also like traps like the one with pillars on map mine, or in the map wood the "close room" with the spikes bars or some lucky traps, like the one on the map iwillrockyou, the one you've got 50% of possibily to survive if you jump in the right platform :D

The whole point is for the activator to be able to kill the jumpers before they reach the end of the map c:

Therefore traps shouldn't be easy to avoid, the most fun on Deathrun (imo) is trying to avoid hard traps and dupe out the activator :D

Anyway, good luck with the map my fweind.

I liked that trap in map apocalypse where on the bottom floor you're on a platform moving forward and there's several lasers going up and down in the way :D

Jumping/Ducking to avoid lasers is tricky and it takes good timing and practise to stay on that platform! 

Edited by QueNNch