Lookout

Likes can be restored, kinda

So like title says, I am able to "repreduce" the likes we had in the old forum by giving you "reputation points." (which is basically the same).

The whole system behind this reputation will be adjusted this weekend by myself. So, if you'd like to restore your "status," just leave a post if you remember how many you had and I can add them to your profile.

(Keep in mind redicolous numbers will not be added ;P )

Cheers :thumbup:

Last time I saw my likes, I think it was around 126 or something, but it didn't stand out that much on the other site :P 

Now that it's green on this forum, it actually stands out more so it makes it more noticeable. The only reason why I would like to have my likes (reputation) back is because it looks bad having 300+ posts and 0 rep, making me look like a bad person hehe :P 

Guys, this does not have to be the exact amount if you can't remember ;)

I had the most likes and in the old forum was 951 Likes. Second most was Ninja with 725ish and I think moose was third but not sure.

I really can't remember Joker, but you had more than 250. I think you were somewhere between 300-400? Really can't say.

7 hours ago, Ninja said:

Why are you so much into this likes?

IMO it's like a little appreciation of the work you are doing, that's why. Also maybe a good feedback-tool,too. Etc.

I believe I am not the only one who thinks this way, the reason why I started this topic. If noone replied or disliked my first post, the discussion/reinstalling old likes would not occur/happen.

Simple as that ;)