Sign in to follow this  
Adi

Ban Appeal

Hi. My name is Adi. I am 12 years old and I want to do ban appeal beacouse I think that my permanent ban is not fair. I am banned by reason: You are  too young for this game. Please help me.   

Thanks

Please fill in this form:

1. Your nickname:

2. Server you got banned on:

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server):

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server):

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted):

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs):

10 hours ago, Mc.Joker said:

Please fill in this form:

1. Your nickname:

2. Server you got banned on:

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server):

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server):

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted):

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs):

1. Nick: Adi

2. I got banned on IceOps Deathrun

3. My UID is:75f6b3f1

4. There  is no admin UID.

5.Ban reason: You are too young for this game

6. I was talking with my friends and him and he asked me how old am I? And i said 12. Later he banned me

You do act quite immature on the server, and I was about to ban you a couple of days ago for wasting time at the end of each round, when you waited with your "howard". For those who dont know, his howard was this star on the map sm64, so he was waiting with the star every round, got proof of it on my other PC.

So pherhaps reduce the ban to a tempban instead, permban is a bit harsh lol

The reason you got banned wasn't because you told your age, that doesnt matter aslong your behaviour is okay. 

But you kept asking for admin stuff for weeks, after several warning you were still there asking them for deagles or map changes. 

This was the information i know about your ban reason. 

Mabe if you tell the whole story it will make more clear, ortherway lets wait for dino his response ^^

Edited by Aquiz

Also I am sure that other admins can back me up here, you were spamming yesterday asking for your ban to be released so you could play and that was a good 8 or 9 times you were spamming chat asking for your ban to be released to admins and we told you to stop talking about it and make a appeal but you simply carried on. That is also another reason for why your ban has not been lifted yet i could guess...

Hi Adi for me 12 is only number, but on server u deserve on 9 not 12.. im agree with Rewbin (Permban is too harsh) but anyway u should be temporarily blocked (for how many days?) let's try to evaluate it together. for what? Do you use inappropriate language (often), you spamming, trolling, wasting time, sometimes (i saw this) u change nicks on IceOps|Adi, DinoNub or something like that and u said to people "im admin", and most importantly you do not have to respect anyone. I know many people who are your age, they can not keep, and by this I see them as a much older person. Sorry but in my opinion You can't this. Regards and lets see what others have to say on the matter.

I believe @Slyfire banned him because of his age, but there were probably other factors involved too (as mentioned above). Personally, being under-aged to play the game doesn't bother me, but as sly has a lot of experience with children, I'm sure he did what he thought was best.

Also from what I've seen I think you're just cute c: You're youth is very easily spotted and please stop begging for maps and stuff :D If you get unbanned or changed into tempban, ask once or twice; but your best bet is to get others to agree with what you want.

Lastly, I don't believe he banhopped, he supposedly just uses two computers, but that can of course be - a lie.

Edited by Association

Okay.

Ban will be changed to a 2d tempban. But let this be a warning for you and don't be so immature any more because it could mean

that the tempban will be followed with a permban.

Any one disagrees Pm me or something.

22 hours ago, DinoGrzmot said:

Hi Adi for me 12 is only number, but on server u deserve on 9 not 12.. im agree with Rewbin (Permban is too harsh) but anyway u should be temporarily blocked (for how many days?) let's try to evaluate it together. for what? Do you use inappropriate language (often), you spamming, trolling, wasting time, sometimes (i saw this) u change nicks on IceOps|Adi, DinoNub or something like that and u said to people "im admin", and most importantly you do not have to respect anyone. I know many people who are your age, they can not keep, and by this I see them as a much older person. Sorry but in my opinion You can't this. Regards and lets see what others have to say on the matter.

Well i agree with dino, except in my opinion permanent ban is not too harsh at all.