SaviorX

Call of Duty 4 comeback?

Shared over our Facebook-Page. Thanks for letting us know, it's a good thing. :thumbup:

In Consideration of the project, if we do have people wanting to help the project, please contact me and we can arrange it / make it happen (as a clan / group)

Great idea, but it seems like they're just taking what others games have and putting it into cod4... Not very innovative... Still, if it freshens up the game and brings new players, great :D

Kickstarter funding goal: $30,000 Minimum

Wow.

HA HA HA!

Thats possible with less than 200€ tho

But of course they will need to learn from professionals on how to code lol. It's .gsc scripting.

2 hours ago, NinjaWa said:

HA HA HA!

Thats possible with less than 200€ tho

But of course they will need to learn from professionals on how to code lol. It's .gsc scripting.

Reaching Goal

Due to high levels of interest from people wanting to help mod, develop and design. We will begin hiring a team to work on this project

try read it all next time lol 

I read it, I was surprised cause that's a lot of money to begin with... That's like ... 7 gamers 1 pc :D 

And from the 6,000 supporters many of us aren't old enough to have a paypal or anything to help fund them... So where are they going to get the money? Unless 500 people give $60 each?

But then again I'm young so what do I know, right :*

Edited by Association

12 hours ago, Mc.Joker said:

You havent even read the whole page I assume, he explained what he wants to do and then you'll know why it costs yhat much.

I did read everything.

10 hours ago, SaviorX said:

Reaching Goal

Due to high levels of interest from people wanting to help mod, develop and design. We will begin hiring a team to work on this project

try read it all next time lol 

I did read everything.

2 hours ago, Lookout said:

Not to mention publishing rights or similiar Activition will step in for sure...

I think that they would but they have better things to do I guess.

7 hours ago, NinjaWa said:

I think that they would but they have better things to do I guess.

You should look up fourdeltaone or AlterIWnet then. They won't ignore something like this if it gets big.

Edited by Lossy

5 hours ago, Lossy said:

You should look up fourdeltaone or AlterIWnet then. They won't ignore something like this if it gets big.

Maybe they dont or it will bring them idea for remake on CoD4 with promod so they will talk to players and make a game .

something that happend with CS but should happend with cod4 will be great 

19 hours ago, Lossy said:

The games which 4D1 and aIW edited, never had dedicated server, thing that CoD4 has by itself.