Sign in to follow this  
owoisop

Admin abuse

My nickname: owoisop
Banned by: failer ger

Reason: behavior
Someone abused his VIP on me (shooting with gun in knife room), and that admin did nothing about it, but instead he warned me for language. 
I tried to discuss with him and NEVER tried to insult him, but got banned. So I made a conclusion that this admin is abusing his rights.
Give him a mentor or talk with him, such admins make me think bad about IceOps servers.
For proof check the chatlogs.

Edited by owoisop

Hello my dear friend,

I was expecting you here, but anyway:

First of all: I don't know any rule, that the VIP may not spawn his guns whenever he wants..

Now: At first you were insulting the player.. I warned you.. Then you started to discuss and such unnecessary stuff... Then you insulted me like: You are a bad admin.. So I banned you for 5h. Get over it. 

As so often I have nothing more to mention here.

Failer-Out.

Okay, let's discuss it here, don't run from it now.
First of all, VIP abuse MUST be a ban, that's a negative thing from your servers.
Secondly, you gave me a ban after I said you're bad admin. So if you're mature enough and you think you're good admin, prove me it, don't run from a discussion and don't ban me, that's kinda immature. Reason given isn't correct, my behavior was pretty good, I never said a bad word to you. I think you abused your rights, dude. Because critics and insults are different things and you didn't even pay attention. Administrator of the server must be responsible person, so he must prove his point first of all. And ban isn't a prove.

Why is it abuse, when he can do it normally without bypassing anything? - Closed.

You did not just insult me, also the player that killed you. We also have the rule: 

10. Provoking admins\players is prohibited.

I felt provoked. Has nothing to do with immature.. Just this discussion here has.

Proof what? That you disrespect me as an admin? Obviously shown here.

Administrator have to explain to player why he warned him and explain the rules in a kind way, you didn't do that. That's a first call.
You just banned me instead of doing that, and that's not a correct behavior from you. 
So the best way to solve this problem about our situation is to give you a more experienced mentor or someone just have to explain you aspects of being admin 

showing your attitude being on the attack all the time prooves that you are not a patiente person.

The ban is only 5hours.

We can extend it if you want  but just wait those 5 hours. 

" We can extend it if you want
threating me isn't a good thing too. Of course I can wait these 5 hours, but I want to help Failer to become better admin, that's why i'm here. 
I am patient person after all, you can't say about me that I am provoking you to insult each other or whatever. 

On 7/2/2016 at 6:12 PM, Scott said:

showing your attitude being on the attack all the time prooves that you are not a patiente person.

The ban is only 5hours.

We can extend it if you want  but just wait those 5 hours. 

Why do you admins always are with your own admins even tho they aren't correct all the times?

As a "Super Moderator" you should explain admins how to talk to players in a kind way so they can try to understand it, if they don't then you should make the next step but not a direct ban just for that.

That's my opinion, try to be in the place of 0w0, imagine that you're not an admin and he is and he bans you because of that, wouldn't you be frustrated?

Edited by NinjaWa

Just now, NinjaWa said:

Why do you admins always are with your own admins even tho they aren't correct all the times?

As a "Super Moderator" you should explain admins how to talk to players in a kind way so they can try to understand it, if they don't then you should make the next step but not a direct ban just for that.

That's my opinion, try to be in the place of 0w0, imagine that you're not an admin and he is and he bans you because of that, wouldn't you be frustrated?

you sir need to read all the posts...

13 minutes ago, NinjaWa said:

On 7/2/2016 at 9:52 PM, Scott said:

But yea VIP in deathrun is new so im guessing they should install a few rules.

We will talk to him and other members/moderators .