Hi all.

I have noticed alot recently that on the Deathrun 1.2 server that there has been alot of people requesting that there is the map vote system back that their was before due to the fact that the rotataion is not changed as oftern and that they like to pick their own maps.

Now I did like the rotation system but in my personal own opinion i think that the map vote system worked better due to being able to pick and vote for the maps that you liked and wanted to play for those 10 rounds.

I just wanted to draw the communitys attention to that and hopefully that soon we could possibly have a vote system again or possibly not. Who knows ??

Thanks all

Edited by Mighty Jayster

If im right, we had discussion about voting system.

In my opinion that would be awesome but it haves some problems with it too, there will be just 4-6 maps which are played alot if the voting system gonna get added.

8 minutes ago, peura said:

If im right, we had discussion about voting system.

In my opinion that would be awesome but it haves some problems with it too, there will be just 4-6 maps which are played alot if the voting system gonna get added.

That's true but we just need to find a way that odd maps get put in if you know what i mean. So that the maps that are not played as much and are at the bottom of the rotation list is put in.

4 minutes ago, demonz(forgototheraccpass) said:

Just make it so if a map has been played x times within an hour or so, it isn't in the end game vote

We could do that I guess..

Maybe add a vote SKIP. So you can see the next map and if you don't like it vote. If more as 30% of the players vote skip it skips :)

In that way you won't get maps which are played a lot but only some maps that might be skipped.

Ofc you cant vote skip on the map you already play on. Just for the next map else they can keep skipping

Edited by Evolv