Sign in to follow this  
Cobra

Cannot connect

Hey guys,

I really wanna play in your obscurity server, but whenever I join, it disconnects me with the message "Server Disconnected."

I go in the server for about 5 seconds, hear some players shoot or hear the obscurity running around, and then it disconnects me. Does anyone know why that is?

Thanks,

Guest Ares

I saw that you get kicked by punkbuster - Prior kick/ban.

I believe you cheated and got banned by ggc stream.

I saw that you get kicked by punkbuster - Prior kick/ban.

I believe you cheated and got banned by ggc stream.

I've never cheated before... And also for the record, I have a mac, so cheating/hacking on a mac isn't possible (to my knowledge).

Is there any way to get unbanned?

A screenshot of Server disconnected message is not helpful Ares.

But indeed you can hack on Mac OS X and that is even less a problem than on Windows as PunkBuster for Mac OS X just sucks.

For your problem: Can you write here your GUID ? Just the last 8 digits are sufficent.

Guest Ares

A screenshot of Server disconnected message is not helpful Ares.

But indeed you can hack on Mac OS X and that is even less a problem than on Windows as PunkBuster for Mac OS X just sucks.

For your problem: Can you write here your GUID ? Just the last 8 digits are sufficent.

Well, if i get kicked by pb, usually i get the error message and when i try to connect i get "Server disconnected".

I think that if he waits for the ban to expire he'll get the real error message.