V!zu4L

DinoGrzmot

I think dino  gave me  t-ban for no reason, and i  report for bad language (But ofc i dont have proof for that)  ps I would like to evidence relating to my ban. I have not made spam and soz for BAD ENGLISH

Yes , I said a few times but it wasnt  spam , ''dino dont speak'' 
I said it to you  is related '' hardscoping for noobs ''  is that reason for ban 3 days?

Edited by V!zu4L

2 admins was there me and Srecko.. u spammed all the time with : Why you hs? Why You hs? - i dont have screenshoots cause i only warn him 2 times. after this warns i said to him: 3 warns - tempban. so he answered me Dino don't speak (for me dat was offensive, He told me to be quiet.) that's all I have to say on the matter. ^^

U know what? you do not make any changes on the server. old people leave from dr, new people are stupid - yes they are stupid, they crying all the time, spam, they dont have any respect for others (V1zu4L u are one of them). He spamming and he told to admin.. BE QUIET? For me that was like: SHUT THE FUK UP. Okay Ninja.. i give up. i leave from dr too this server is going down.

I was there at the time and I'm gonna have to say the ban wasn't deserved as long as it was given for. He spammed very lightly. He said like dino dont hs like 3 times and did that a few times. I agree with the temp ban but I don't believe it should have been 3 days long, maybe a 5 hr or 1 day ban would have been better.

hahah, Dino u was crying all  time in the server  cuz people hardscoping in dr so hardly, If i am new player in dr. What are you  ? I dont anymore respect others players cuz lot of players dont respect me,  so i am done for that :P

Edited by V!zu4L

I know its locked but i want to say something. 

Dino i dont know why you would give up on deathrun just because ninja had a different argument than you... Everybody's argument is different.

Visual isnt really a new member on dr server he has been there for quite some time now.