Sign in to follow this  
Fisher

PixelMon Minecraft Installation Tutorial (Official Client/Windows)

Okay, so I finished adding the Pixelmon mod to the IceOps Minecraft server and now I'm going to explain how to install and play it.

Before we start I suggest that you have 6GB or more of RAM as you need a minimum of 2GB to run this mod because of the additional entities another thing you will need to have is Java SE 1.8 which can be found here ! This will allow Minecraft to use more than the original 1.5GB of RAM.

THIS PROGRAM USES THE MINECRAFT LOGIN SYSTEM AND REQUIRE A LEGIT ACCOUNT.

Now that's out of the way it's pretty simple. You just need to download the Pixelmon Launcher which is found here . You want to download the launcher for windows if you are using windows. Now that the program is install you want to open it and create a new profile. Name it as you wish and under there should be a mod selection. You want to select the mod Pixelmon 4.2.3 which is currently the newest version. After you select which mod it will add another selection box of which Forge version you would like to install. There should only be one version but if they add more later on the version is 11.5.1.1722. Okay so your profile is set up now you want to hit save and then look for the install button which will install the mods needed.

Now you are done and can join the cs.iceops.co:25565 PixelMon server. Be sure to get whitelisted.

Post below if you suffer any problems and I will try my best to fix them.

Edited by Fisher

Yeah, you might want to move the legit account section to the top :P 

i may pop by some time, not the biggest fan of the pixelmon mod but I'll give it another shot

Edited by Kienio

6 minutes ago, Mighty Jayster said:

Rest in piece @Duck's pc. 

How much ram is it ? 

I got sent 16gb of ram when i was only ment to get 8 with my new pc. 

16? =O *Goes to cry in the corner* 

Such a first world problem having only 4GB in 2016.

19 hours ago, Mighty Jayster said:

I was surprised myself. On the description i got sent it said Hyper x fury 8gb ram but they sent me 8gb ram x2 so i have 16gb of Hyper x fury ram :D

inb4 you didn't have enough ram slots