Sign in to follow this  
Reef

Error in sabotage

When the score in a sabotage match Is 1-1 there should be a third and last round and u hear it saying that there is another round, but the match ends without starting the round.

So I was wondering if you guys knew about it or are you going to fix it?

Hope you respond :D

Guest Ares

Yes, indeed. I saw that happen a few times...

Let's say that team A wins the first round and team B wins the second one.

The game would end saying that team A wins.

its a game bug also, but yeah put it to end at 4 games so the score can be 2-1, instead the 1-1 that keeps getting bugged. By other side its quite funny earing " U WON" when 1-1 is displayed. :D

PS: the game bugs when u tie, so after 1-1 theres no normal sudden death round, as it should be expected. The last team winning the point grabs the overall victory. If u do flawless 2-0 it remains normal with no incidents.

I mean that sabotage is to long. 1 round 14 minutes. by 2 rounds a map sabotage is 28 minutes long. it is possible that 1 round at sabotage max. 8 minutes long is? 2 rounds are 16 minutes. and i´ve seen on another server that after a 1:1 a finally sudden death round starts . when a player get killed he doesnt can rejoin.he must waiting to the round end.

also i want to like that search and destroy have more winning rounds. 6 points to win, some games search and destroy are only 5 minutes long.

The time differences are too stark in my opinion between the different mods ( S&D, Dominance, Sabotage, Team-Deathmatch, Headquater)! I would to short the time from sabotage and team deathmatch in return more rounds at S&D....maybe 8 winning rounds or 10 winning rounds.

Have a good day...

Dear Max feat.: Fw Steiner, Lowbob, >>>xXx<<<, G.W.,