Mighty Jayster

Converting Freeze Tag

Hi all.

I am understanding that at the moment and has been for a while, freeze tag has been completely dead so I was wondering from my point of view is it possible that we can have a server change around? Possibly convert it into a codjumper server as lots of people want it including me so I don't have to go to 3xP just to play codjumper ?

Just throwing out ideas here 

Regaurds

Jacob

(Mighty Jay) 

CoDJumper server?

Well, We've tried that in the past already. It did not catch on. Personally I would love to have one but when there are no players playing on it, it will become boring.

That's what happend the last time.

1 hour ago, Mc.Joker said:

CoDJumper server?

Well, We've tried that in the past already. It did not catch on. Personally I would love to have one but when there are no players playing on it, it will become boring.

That's what happend the last time.

But that's the thing, it only requires one person to play on the server, rather than having a server with one person waiting for another to join.

With cj, people can just join the server whenever they want, do their business and then leave the server when they're finished. They don't need to wait for anyone

8 hours ago, Blandum said:

@Aquizzzzz my jumper skills will stay undercovered u.u

It might be a nice idea, even if is necessary to look for maps

i got every single CJ map on my PC i think ^^

edit: 

more ideas for the server? 

Edited by Aquiz

I really think that cj will be a good idea because as said above by @Kienio

4 hours ago, Kienio said:

But that's the thing, it only requires one person to play on the server, rather than having a server with one person waiting for another to join.

With cj, people can just join the server whenever they want, do their business and then leave the server when they're finished. They don't need to wait for anyone

It only requires one person to play on the server rather than having to wait for someone.

I really want one myself as I love codjumper so much but thats just me. Lots of people have requested for this and i just personally think it would be a good addition ? 

9 hours ago, Tyrannos said:

I sometimes play on this server! Changes aren't required!

That's fair play to yourself but in my opinion i just don't think its popular enough to keep running. That's just my view

1 hour ago, Mighty Jayster said:

That's fair play to yourself but in my opinion i just don't think its popular enough to keep running. That's just my view

Let moderators solve.

Edited by Tyrannos

Imo codjumper server would be awesome, like there's alot of players on deathrun server who dont know how to strafe, they could join our cj server and practise strafing with different gaps. 

I'd play more cj than dr since im not " pro " yet :D

Well, that practise strafing isn't really affective. It would only work when we set easy maps with easy jumps. but I think more people would love a bit harder maps.

But we'll see what happens.

On 5/13/2016 at 7:22 PM, Aquiz said:

Many CJ maps have an easy way, a medium way and a hard way ^^

and gaps for strafe practising. but rly the easy ways aren't that easy though.

Im still flagging for codjumper big time :thumbup:

Edited by peura