Mc.Joker

CoD4 Remasterd?

The tweet is legit, but there are leaked posters saying that only 10 multiplayer maps will come out and that it's only available through preordering infinite warfare.

But there was also a modern warfare trilogy leaked on amazon too :P

The only thing i'm disappointing with is the fact that you can only get it through the pre order of infinite warfare. The actual infinite warfare looks absolute S***E but remastered cod4 looks amazing !!!!!

I've watched them both XD 

I like Ali-A so i watch all of his vids. Just the fact of spaceships and space and all that just makes me think their gonna spoil cod and its gonna be crap. Looks really bad in my opinion 

Finally. I hope they do it all those year 33033 techno... I hate that I just want stuff like CoD4. Not to hard but just simple and fun.

Looks like f*cking Halo, and the graphics in the trailer look like the first ever Halo....

616%2BN0Udq%2BL._UX385_.jpg

Nah but really, look at that trailer, they used graphics from advanced warfare and there are bigass alien ships and 50000 km/h lightning jets everywhere. I don't like that. We need cod like cod4, not this halo-ish stuff... I also like bo3, some people find that halo, but it's not, this infinite warfare is :L

Bo3 is just as high tech etc. They prob. will keep up with it so I don't like them all. MW2 is almost the latest one I really liked. But since it comes with CoD4 remasterd I need to buy it.

Ye, but you know cod4 remasted is not infinite warfare, right? 

2 different games a.f.a.i.k  .. Anyways, bo3 is high-tech ye but has the play-style of an older cod with a bit more advanced killstreaks and walljumps :P I like that, I don't need a space ship to fly myself in a cod :unsure:

True, it creates an other kind of game. I quite like that game, but I can understand a lot of people don't.

It is just not the same anymore. But I don't need halo ships.. pls no..

Ill tell you something thou, i am a liking it a bit more than when i first heard of it. In my opinion i has a few battlefield hardline aspects to it really and the features of shooting and in game but the remastered looks the best out of all 

I think I would literally get CoD4 remastered for the campaign, I will always have a special place in my heart for the 2007 iteration but Ghillie in the Mist and then running around Pripyat with current gen graphics :o

I want Ghost back :(  Not call of duty Ghost, but Ghost the guy which died in mw2 Q_Q