Sign in to follow this  
TheKelm

New servers IP address

Hello,

All of our servers have now a new IP addresses. Connecting to the old servers will redirect you to the new ones.

The server list is now updated and contains new addresses.

it is weird somehow i can't update the servers in xfire community.i removed the old ones and now the new ones aren't updating.when i add any server it just refreshes and goes to a blank page.Ninja or kelm can u guys plz try to update ?

Guest DeltaMX

Connect to the server manually (\connect server ip) play a while in them. When you leave they should appear I. The xfire server section. When they appear right click on the server and do add to favorates. Other than that I don't know.

Connect to the server manually (\connect server ip) play a while in them. When you leave they should appear I. The xfire server section. When they appear right click on the server and do add to favorates. Other than that I don't know.

I was updating IceOps community servers not the ones in my favorites.Those servers appear on every guy's xfire who is in iceops xfire community.Its like an admin setting.Basically when u add the servers there, they appear in xfire of all the members of the clan.Thanks anyway for trying to help. :shy:

Guest DeltaMX

it looks like this right?

[attachment=323]

try to make them private and see what happens if the problem is still there.

it looks like this right?

try to make them private and see what happens if the problem is still there.

Yup thats it.But after i add all the info and update, the page just refreshes and nothing happens. :@

Guest DeltaMX

Does anyone else have more or equivalent power than you? If yes try to ask him to do it, if not then it has to be an error from the xfire.

Ninja or Kelm could do it and i already requested them above to try to do it :D.I tried using Firefox ( my main browser) and also chrome but doesn't work.I think its the new interface which is causing the problem but then again they would have fixed it by now if there was something wrong on their part. :dodgy:

Edit: I think the problem is with my account, IceOps community just disappeared from my profile page although i am still a member of it and i can access it through the profile page of other members of IceOps.

Guest DeltaMX

Sometimes I can't even log in my account. After a couple of days or even 1 week I would be able to log in.

If Ninja or Kelm tried and didn't work try to send xfire an email or something if there is anything like that.

Also it wouldn't hurt to try Internet explorer or any other browser.

Guest DeltaMX

Why don't you use Internet explorer :(.

What?! I thought for a second you were serious :S

Why? it's the fastest and most efficient browser of all time.:P

Guest DeltaMX

It's super fast that it seems slow and so secure that you can feel its not. :P