was stu

Report for A Lizard Priest

I believe you because I trust that you respect the rules, but this isn't really enough proof man.

I'm not too familiar with this map, but there could be a room which allows for a USP.45 to be used.

Obviously the following chat

"wtf"

"wtf"

"ban"

is reason enough to believe that this is a legit report, but if the ban is appealed this isn't exactly concrete evidence.

I'll let someone else handle this one, as I'd be biased since I know you. But in future try to screenshot the kill-cam or something dude :)

Yeah this map is terrible wallbang map. It has 1 spot where I seen a lot of people doing it. At least damaging, but also killing. First report I ever did was on this map for wallbang ;) 

Edited by Evolv

Temp banned him 3 days.

13 hours ago, Joe said:

I believe you because I trust that you respect the rules, but this isn't really enough proof man.

I'm not too familiar with this map, but there could be a room which allows for a USP.45 to be used.

Obviously the following chat

"wtf"

"wtf"

"ban"

is reason enough to believe that this is a legit report, but if the ban is appealed this isn't exactly concrete evidence.

I'll let someone else handle this one, as I'd be biased since I know you. But in future try to screenshot the kill-cam or something dude :)

It is obvious he shot him. You can see the activator got picked and the music started.

You'll get those red lines and "music now playing" every time a new round starts. So it is enough evidence for me to ban him :D

But i do agree yes, we need some more evidence in further cases.

3 hours ago, Stu said:

You're kidding right? It never said anyone finished the map?

Totally forgot that this shows up in console. RIP

This happened to me xD, I might be digging my own grave for a ban, but I was in thired person and I shot the acti. Turned out it killed him. This Needs To be fixed

4 hours ago, AlonE said:

This happened to me xD, I might be digging my own grave for a ban, but I was in thired person and I shot the acti. Turned out it killed him. This Needs To be fixed

It wont be fixed i am afraid, we just downgrade the abuse to a minimum :)