iceops deathrun

Your UID/GUID:

81d67960

Admin UID/GUID:

Isnt showing

Ban reason:

swearing

What happened:

I sweared in the server while playing and i know it was the wrong thing to do. So then i got banned for 1 day but i didnt even know it cause i live in south africa and we still have exams here . So when i joined back the clan member said i banhopped , i dont even know what it is and i didnt even play . So then he banned me permanent . I am sorry for swearing i wont do it again . I hope you forgive me . Iceops D banned me .

Im just a User here at IceOps :) all i know is that Snoepie853 is a good kid he just needs to cut the language out a bit

Signed

.JoeyyyyFTW. <3 

4 minutes ago, Thunder:) said:

I don't know if i can reply here or no 

but give him last chance and i think he won't say bad language again

He was banned only on 1 day for language but because of ban hopping he got perm banned if you don't know whats ban hopping that is ban evading so he made new account to play while his other is banned

26 minutes ago, snoepie853 said:

@Aquiz I don't even know what banhopping is and I didn't even play that day . I am really sorry for swearing .

Banhopping or banevading you tried to dodge ban by making new account and playing on server

Just now, snoepie853 said:

@Chemy I didn't make a new account. I only joined a other deathrun server and I played there . I hope you believe me Chemy. But I am really sorry for swearing I know it was the wrong thing to do . 

Ye I believe you but still you can't be unbanned if you can't proof you were not banhopping

We have All the evidence that confirm that you  have ban hopped.

Also do not spam this appeal, it does not contributie at all. 

Als telling " i would give him a seconden change " does not Help a little bit! 

@snoepie853 please insert your evidence that shows you did not banhop.

Edited by Aquiz

2 hours ago, snoepie853 said:

@Chemy I can proof that I didn't ban hoped. The server people or the admin must go look at the screenshots the server takes . Thank you for believing me .

If you after ban log on with same IP with different name its impossible to proof that you were not ban hopping because you were

@Chemy @Aquiz I know you are people that have problems with forgiving and that cant handle the truth  and aqaiz you are a clan member not a admin . I would like to speak to a admin  I don't want you to say I'm gonna stay banned . Any admin or server people can do that not you aqaiz . So I hope you understand aqaiz and chemy . Aquiz one more question are you iceops d ? Who banned me ? If you are then you don't have permission to tell me to stay banned . Then the admin or server person must come say they will give me another chance or I will stay banned .

@Ninja I f you see this message I would like to say I didn't banhoped . I am not lying ninja . I am a good guy and I am really sorry for swearing . I hope you understand . I understand if you don't unban me . If I get one more chance I will not waste it .  

Edited by snoepie853

you're rich as you said and you dont give a duck, and didnt you say it was all your plan to get banned cuz you were going to play on another server? :D

dunno why you're complaining as obviously your plan to get banned worked really good!!

24 minutes ago, Ryksen said:

you're rich as you said and you dont give a duck, and didnt you say it was all your plan to get banned cuz you were going to play on another server? :D

dunno why you're complaining as obviously your plan to get banned worked really good!!

I don't understand that either.

But show us the proof he did ban evading please.

Also since IANA has no more IPv4 addresses left you can see sometimes different people sharing the same IP when they are on the same ISP. That why we don't IP ban.

For ban evading it is not that easy to make a new account. You need a hack tool for that. If that user could evade bans he would not really care the got banned I assume.

@Ninja Yes it isn't possible to banhoped without app I gues and I didn't install one , and I know I said I'm rich but I actually care . This is the only server I can play on from south Africa with good ping . In the other servers I have bad ping . I am aswell sorry for saying that and I'm sorry for saying I'm rich . If I get one more chance I wont swear ever again I promise .