Progamer

Ban appeal for snoepie853

23 minutes ago, HydroxZ95 said:

Well, since I had a screen of only the first 24 bytes of your IP I guess that you can be unbanned for insufficient proof, even tho that was pretty weird. Anyways sorry for my mistake

You mean first 2 bytes. No?

dunno i've got no proof for this, but i remember the day when he got banned.

Anyways it was sometime around morning when the guy joined the server, D instantly asked in the chat something like "werent you banned yesterday evening" he was like nope, then FinMikez said he was, i suppose mike was on the server the day he got his 1st ban, and D also remembered he was banned, the the snoepie fella said **** all and got permbanned by i'd assume D considering he was the only admin there.

so if he actually was banned the day before at the evening (can't confirm I myself  wasnt there at the moment of the 1st ban, but no reason for D or FinMikez to lie about it) - banned at evening for 1 day, came back the next day in the morning, 2+2=3, someday at evening + nextday morning =/= 24h :c

If i'm wrong about something i apologise but thats as i remember it lul

Dunno if my word counts for anything, just trying to be helpful for the justice hehe :> peace.

Edited by Ryksen

8 hours ago, Aquiz said:

We have All the evidence that confirm that you  have ban hopped.

Also do not spam this appeal, it does not contributie at all. 

Als telling " i would give him a seconden change " does not Help a little bit! 

@snoepie853 please insert your evidence that shows you did not banhop.

Unfortunately, I have to correct you here:

First, we do not have sufficient proof. Second, since when do players need to proove their innocence? We have to proove their wrong doing. Period.

"You are innocient until prooven guilty."

Always has been like that and still is.

1 hour ago, Lookout said:

Unfortunately, I have to correct you here:

First, we do not have sufficient proof. Second, since when do players need to proove their innocence? We have to proove their wrong doing. Period.

"You are innocient until prooven guilty."

Always has been like that and still is.

I trust peura his evidence, so for me there was evidence for this ban, which made it valid.

If they reject the evidence and say its false or mistaken, i could not know that in the first case.

Edited by Aquiz

1 minute ago, snoepie853 said:

@Aquiz It isn't possible for me to banhoped without a app .

Do not double post, that is not necessary.

We're discussing about what we're gonna do next.

You'll hear the final word soon.  

You can have another key which isn't banned, now your both keys are banned, other one is for 30days and other one is permanently.

You DONT need app for that, tbh i dont even know what app you are talking about.

We will discuss about this like aquiz already said.

@peura @Aquiz @HydroxZ95 @Ninja Don't you guys believe me if I tell you I didn't change my key ? I just joined the server and iceops d said I banhoped . Is it possible someone changed there name to mine maybe ? Then iceops d thought it was me or he thought of somone ells that he banned that banhoped maybe. Anything is possibele. I really think the right disision is to give me one more chance . Then I can show you that I am not that kind of person you think I am . I know I corrupted the lobby when I joined with the swearing but I am truly sorry for that. I know it was the wrong thing to do , and we are all human and I truly think we need to forgive each other in the way we do bad stuff , but not if you cheated something I didn't do . I hope you believe me after I typed this message because I really did not change my key . I am not that kind of person . I hope you make the right decision . ||;(

Edited by snoepie853

First you say your son joined there server, then you joined it, then somebody stole the name etc.

I claim his story for my crime book! Don't steal it or we go to the court!!!!! :D

Since there isn't enough proof you will be unbanned.

For the admins who banned him:

Make sure to get enough proof before banning someone for banhopping. And stories aren't proof for a ban.

So unbanned but let this be a warning for you!

=Unbanned and Closed=