Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Jayster

General Map Gliches

Hi all

As a community we all know that on deathrun there are a lot of gliches, bugs, wallgliches to kill acti etc... 

So to make IceOps the best deahtrun server without gliches and bugs we wanted all of you to get involved in the fixing process of the maps that have bugs.

So far the maps that I can personally recall that have gliches are:

mp_dr_anotherworld - Wallbang acti 

mp_dr_skydeath - Glich to get to secret (1 fps glich) 

mp_dr_glass3 - Wallbang acti glich

mp_dr_wtf - Wallbang Acti Glich

Any other maps please feel free to post below and I will add them to the list.

I have attempted myself to fix these maps and lets say it went horribly wrong XD

If the community could work together to fix these it would be fantastic and the IceOps community would be much appreciative of you. 

Thanks all

Jay 

I am also interested in fixing these annoying bugs but it is almost impossible to edit a compiled map, we can only edit its scripts. If it is a script bug it can be fixed, otherwise , unfortunately, there are not many things we can do...

Map: mp_deathrun_bananaphone_v2

Issue(s): Floorbang Activator/bypass traps.

Fix: Add a death barrier to the top of the second trap, and fix the glass so that it's not penetrable.

Map: mp_dr_skypower

Issue(s): 1fps glitch from exit of maze to endrooms below.

Fix: Not sure if it's possible, but implement a minimum fps (like 10fps) much like the max fps on the Promod server. Try setting 333fps on Promod and you'll see what I mean.

Map: mp_deathrun_apocalypsev2

Issue(s): Wallbang Activator/bypass traps.

Fix: Add a death barrier/invisible wall to the ledge, and fix the glass so that it's not penetrable.

Will edit and update when I think of more.

Edited by Joe

someone did a glitch when he was activator at map called "Something" he reached to the secret room when he was activator, people can kill him and he can kill them and he could do the jumps, bounces in the secret room.. but idk how to do that

Edited by Thunder:)