ArC'Ase

Iceops Deathrun Suggestion.

Hello my name is Ase, and today i just came with an idea which many agreed about and it might be usefull. However, The idea is to make free run between rounds as well as the first free run round. 

I mean when the player dies between the real rounds he get auto teleported to the map but a free run and he cant see any players nor the activator, sometimes theres a hard part in map which needs a few tries and when we go and play offline it takes time to make a new profile and sometimes we forget and get our accounts reseted ;/,

so it will be really cool idea if you do free run between rounds so we dont get bored of spectating cuz i die alot ahaha.

Anyways, Thanks for seeing this post and i hope you'll like this suggestion.

This is not a bad idea.

P.S: We have a special forum only for deathrun, this post would fit better there.

Edited by AlpHA

Hi, i play in dr since 2011 and i played on all dr servers (with ghost mode too). In my opinion ghost mode suck cause no-one watching other people, nub players should watching better players to get more skill/to get more technic. Seriosly this is bad idea. Deathrun is mod where you can show ur skill, your speed, your technic, your sniper skills (360 qs <3), knife skills and more and more.. why people will try to be good when no-one will watching them cause ghost mode? i know what u mean, when people die they get boring, but trust me, u cant be good when u don't watching people who can play (only cj can help u, but u will slow on speed run). This is my opinion, cheers :)

10 hours ago, Fisher said:

I scripted ghost mode into deathrun 1.3 but it's buggy. I haven't had the time to finish 1.3.

haz bruxi released 1.3 ? as i know 1.2 is the lastest offical

1 hour ago, DinoGrzmot said:

Hi, i play in dr since 2011 and i played on all dr servers (with ghost mode too). In my opinion ghost mode suck cause no-one watching other people, nub players should watching better players to get more skill/to get more technic. Seriosly this is bad idea. Deathrun is mod where you can show ur skill, your speed, your technic, your sniper skills (360 qs <3), knife skills and more and more.. why people will try to be good when no-one will watching them cause ghost mode? i know what u mean, when people die they get boring, but trust me, u cant be good when u don't watching people who can play (only cj can help u, but u will slow on speed run). This is my opinion, cheers :)

I fully agree with you,with ghost run you have 0 spectators which will lose point of deathrun

I learned alot when i was watching my idol  ( read: @DinoGrzmot )

But i cant really agree with this Mr. Showoff, only practise makes you perfect and ghost mode would be good for new players even though i dont like it that much. 

I think ghost mode could greatly benefit our community, as we seem to get a lot of new or 'not so advanced' (so to say) players, so perhaps this could reduce the amount of hate from other players towards those people when having to spectate others, whereas with the ghost mode they don't have to?

I believe this idea could work great!

21 hours ago, Chewie said:

I think ghost mode could greatly benefit our community, as we seem to get a lot of new or 'not so advanced' (so to say) players, so perhaps this could reduce the amount of hate from other players towards those people when having to spectate others, whereas with the ghost mode they don't have to?

I believe this idea could work great!

i totally agree with you and i was going to mention that but seems like i forgot :unsure:

Edited by ArC'Ase

8 hours ago, CROPredator said:

Should we put limited ghost mode, so you can like go into ghost mode every second round or something like that

Nah I'd prefer either nothing or just the classic ghost mode :unsure:

On 15.06.2016. at 0:51 PM, CROPredator said:

Should we put limited ghost mode

How about we put an option for a player, either he can spectate or press knife buttor for example to enter ghost mode.

I think i have seen some servers that had snake game like that.

Edited by 7shadow7

2 hours ago, 7shadow7 said:

How about we put an option for a player, either he can spectate or press knife buttor for example to enter ghost mode.

I think i have seen some servers that had snake game like that.

I agree with this nub ;)

I personally don't see what some people's problem with ghost mode is; it allows for people (by their own choice) to continue playing the map once dead. This would allow them not only to gain skill by practising maps they may not be familiar with (if new for example), but will also reduce the amount of hate//boredom of other players, such as when they constantly ask players to "B42" so they can start next round etc... Likewise, people who are new may feel intimidated by skilled players from watching them, hence why they may want to continue playing in ghost mode.

As like with some people have said, deathrun is not all about watching other people, who want to show off skills they may have. Deathrun is about enjoying yourself and having a good time whilst you play, which some people may not get from watching other people, but from playing for themselves, hence why I don't see why people are so against the idea of ghost mode?

I must say, I'm baffled as to why there is this amount of disfavour towards ghost mode if I'm honest.

+1 for ghost mode from me.

- Chewie.