ArC'Ase

Iceops Deathrun Suggestion.

you can add ghost mode and when you die it shows a messsage " Press V to activate ghostmode (or whatever) " and When you go to ghost mode you can switch to spectating mode, when we enable ghostmode it shows message " Press V to disable Ghost mode " or any key.

it's really useful, i played yesterday a server with ghostmode and If a part in the map is hard we can practice on it, and to spectate pros and watch how do they play is good thing to learn too, i was just switching from ghostmode to spectating mode when i die, so i'd say +1

Edited by Thunder:)

6 hours ago, Thunder:) said:

you can add ghost mode and when you die it shows a messsage " Press V to activate ghostmode (or whatever) " and When you go to ghost mode you can switch to spectating mode, when we enable ghostmode it shows message " Press V to disable Ghost mode " or any key.

Or you could just die and that will disable ghostmode...

This is about plugins, not about modding.

We will talk about deathrun and will discuss these suggestions.

But for now, since it is vacation, our admins and clan members also have a break.

+1 I <3 this idea.

Lets say someone dies as they couldn't do a strafe. They can simply go back to that spot and practice. This is also for good practice.