Chrono

Feedback

Nice! Loving the colour scheme!

All is done very well!

Just one little thing, perk up the eye. Add a pupil,some of the iris.. Whatever you want.

Otherwise, I <3 it

On 6/14/2016 at 9:55 PM, Adam Torn said:

If it was pokemon it would be some badass dark/steel type better than many new pokemons.

Interesting colours, Joe is probably right

something is bugged and i can't delete quote and i can write only in quote so you get this weird looking comment.

Edited by Anonymoose

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Oh yeah, Moose is obsessed with Pokemon too

I remember being like 14-15 years old and playing pokemon with buddies xD

I have a collection of every pokemon game ever released on Nintendo DS and I am planning to buy the new one announced on E3 :D

10 hours ago, AlpHA said:

I remember being like 14-15 years old and playing pokemon with buddies xD

I have a collection of every pokemon game ever released on Nintendo DS and I am planning to buy the new one announced on E3 :D

I played Gold once...

But Josh can recite every single Pokemon in the universe.

Edited by Joe

How do you create things like this? Do you use one of those drawing pads or just software? 

But yeah I agree, looks amazing! :3 

On 6/16/2016 at 3:33 PM, Lawke said:

How do you create things like this? Do you use one of those drawing pads or just software? 

But yeah I agree, looks amazing! :3 

Did the outline on Adobe Illustrator then did all the colors and shading on Photoshop. 

PS

I use mouse not drawing pad ask Joe he doesn't get it  

Just now, Chrono said:

Did the outline on Adobe Illustrator then did all the colors and shading on Photoshop. 

PS

I use mouse not drawing pad ask Joe he doesn't get it  

Amazing job man! Totally for with a mouse, holy sh*t! :)

On 6/16/2016 at 0:05 AM, Anonymoose said:

Joe's right I'm Pokemon mad have at least one of every duo game released, have all Pokemon to date on my Pokemon Y game, can name all 721 (plus the new ones announced for Sun and Moon)

Yeah i see what u mean being Dark/Steel but if I was to give it a type i would say Poison/Dragon cos need more dragons (love dragons not just the pokemon one)

But anyone who plays Pokemon knows the struggle of picking a new starter Pokemon atm for sun and moon its either Rowlett or Poppilo

On 20/06/2016 at 0:45 PM, Chrono said:

Joe's right I'm Pokemon mad have at least one of every duo game released, have all Pokemon to date on my Pokemon Y game, can name all 721 (plus the new ones announced for Sun and Moon)

Yeah i see what u mean being Dark/Steel but if I was to give it a type i would say Poison/Dragon cos need more dragons (love dragons not just the pokemon one)

But anyone who plays Pokemon knows the struggle of picking a new starter Pokemon atm for sun and moon its either Rowlett or Poppilo

I haven't played further than 3rd gen (waiting for emulator .c) so i don't know new pokemon.

Dragon pokemon are in general really good and strong so I wouldn't make them easy to catch (either by changing catch rate or adding more dragons).

-Torchic is love, Torchic is life-