Report for TBS*Agente

Player's name:

TBS*Agente

Player's GUID or UID:

STEAM_0:0:39011493

Server:

Deathrun

Please describe what happened: 

Consistently Swearing. I have more screenshots.

Proof:

20160615212159_1.jpg

Sounds like someone wants to be banned...

Signed 

.JoeyyyyFTW.

EDIT: Was just in a game with TBS*Agente and he seemed fine i shall report if he steps out of line

Edited by Mr_ReLoAdZz_x

Don't know if it's the same guy, but there's a regular called TBS*Juan who speaks the exact same way as this Agente.

Banned Juan a few times in the past for various reasons, I'll keep an eye on Agente next time I see him.

11 hours ago, Joe said:

Don't know if it's the same guy, but there's a regular called TBS*Juan who speaks the exact same way as this Agente.

Banned Juan a few times in the past for various reasons, I'll keep an eye on Agente next time I see him.

They are completely different persons. As I remember I was once on DR and they were both online, at the same time.

2 hours ago, AlpHA said:

They are completely different persons. As I remember I was once on DR and they were both online, at the same time.

Then they're both very similar in behaviour

6 hours ago, Joe said:

Then they're both very similar in behaviour

This is not a surprise for me. Everyone who is in this TBS clan (not only in iceops servers) has shown offensive behavior... As I have generally noticed.

I was in a game with him earlier and he had shown offensive language towards me... One being "fuk you joey". He needs to be temp banned if we can get his GUID. Thanks from me

Signed 

.JoeyyyyFTW.

20 hours ago, AlpHA said:

This is not a surprise for me. Everyone who is in this TBS clan (not only in iceops servers) has shown offensive behavior... As I have generally noticed.

You're right they have the same behavior issues here..

Edited by Cold