Sign in to follow this  
DriftKing

Deathrun idea

u should add some more skins and wepons tho the game and new ranks and sprays

and when some one swears there mesege wont a pear in the chat

u should add wepons like a knife a ak or somekind of other weapons u should add sprays like  16332310-Owl-Psychedelic-Neon-Light-StocQvRZ9gI.png?1EZE0ai5.png and level imiges like Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “meme faces”named level 2pro4iceops Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “meme faces”level named TheBouncer

We could add these but not to sure about the owl and the instagram one. I like the idea of the ones at the bottom but maybe they could be new level ups by earning XP not be used in game. Nice suggestion DriftKing.

Signed

.JoeyyyyFTW.

EDIT: Just realised then titles at the side. I think some of these might work.

Edited by JoeyyyyFTW

On 18/06/2016 at 0:14 PM, DriftKing said:

u should add some more skins and wepons tho the game and new ranks and sprays

and when some one swears there mesege wont a pear in the chat

u should add wepons like a knife a ak or somekind of other weapons u should add sprays like  

- Admins such as @Mc.Joker and @Ninja are busy working on more important things as of now, so I doubt sprays//skins//weapons will be added any time soon...

- As for when people use bad language, that is already censored for the most part, with the odd use of bad language that is not censored, for an unknown reason.

- With adding ranks, a lot of work has to be done to implement them into the server, so I doubt they'll be added any time soon either, as likewise with the skins etc, admins have more important things to be sorting out right now, in regards with our servers.

Nice ideas though, but as of now, I'm not too sure whether they will be considered to be put onto the server or not.

- Chewie.

(PS. Next time you enter images into a post, could you possibly resize them to make them smaller please?)

Why do people post DEATHRUN suggestions on BOARD suggestions thread lately??... Especially when there is a specific thread for deathrun