I have recently played a map called mp_dr_mirrors_edge. This map is made by SuX LolZ. The size of the map is 200mb but has been compressed to 80mb. I know this is a big download but it is a very good map and is also meant to be the most beautiful map that has ever been made for CoD 4. It will be loved if people were allowed to play it. I will leave a link to a YouTube video so you can check it out.

YouTube Link-

Download Link-  http://www.moddb.com/mods/braxs-death-run-mod/addons/mp-dr-mirrors-edge

Hope you guys can check it out and maybe add it to the rotation :)

Thanks for your time :)

EDIT: This map requires a good graphics card (GPU) to run. Preferably a 2GB or higher. High Frames per second are hard to achieve on this map varying how many people can play this map. ;) 

Signed

.JoeyyyyFTW.

Edited by JoeyyyyFTW

2 hours ago, Mc.Joker said:

If I'm correct this one is already in rotation? @Aquiz Should know. And if it's not in rotation then the map is bugged and will kill the server.

I did not see it in the rotation list that you had made previously. It does not seem like it is bugged but then again i do not run servers so i will not know. The map was made by the person who did mp_dr_lolz and that one works fine, im not too sure but thanks again :)