Report for [BSC] Dovydas

Player's name:

[BSC] Dovydas

Player's PlayerID:

[u:32:1181948732]

Server:

hardcore

Please describe what happened: 

this pic when dodzi warn him and he stopped then when dodzi left he redo it again and i have a demo that show that

Proof:

shot0048.jpg.2cef57b206c3c6fd8fd9e8774c3

Rather than making multiple posts, you can simply just edit your first post and put all the new stuff there.

I can't do anything about this yet because i'm currently not at my computer. Hopefully another member will be able to take some action

Edited by Kienio
Silly me and my mistakes

4 minutes ago, Kienio said:

I can do anything about this yet because i'm currently not at my computer. 

Same^^ But I would like to know how he broke the rules here. Someone explain to this newb?

2 minutes ago, Lawke said:

Same^^ But I would like to know how he broke the rules here. Someone explain to this newb?

Looks like glitching + there's a demo there for a reason ;) 

I do not consider this as extremely gaining advantage glitching.

Is it glitching? Yes, it is.

But i think a warning should do it.

He can be seen everywhere. 

If some one else thinks it is ban worthy, go ahead. 

2 hours ago, Aquiz said:

I do not consider this as extremely gaining advantage glitching.

Is it glitching? Yes, it is.

But i think a warning should do it.

He can be seen everywhere. 

If some one else thinks it is ban worthy, go ahead. 

I think it's perm worthy tbh

By using this method of glitching he can go on any blinding he wants and when he is using sniper its hard to players to kill him this is not good jhg... is banded for 3 days because this method and this one deserve a warning seriously I think you must see the demo because this kind of glitch no one can do it, he is flying !

As an old codjumper i'd say he used a easy bounce to go there, easy to kill him there and hard to attempt that bounce when there's players around you. 

Not bannable in my opinion.

As @Blandum stated however, if he was warned already yet continued to do it after the mod left, then I agree, I believe it is a short tempban worthy; he is blatantly ignoring what a mod has asked of him, thinking he can get away with it just because he left.

- Chewie.

I mean by "this method of glitching " the thing named elevator because I wasn't sure from the name and to go to the place in the screen shot you need to do elevator thing 

P.S.the place in the demo is hidden so its really hard to kill him up there I will show you a demo after few min the place in the demo and then you judge if its hidden or not