Admin UID/GUID:

[I:0:0]

Ban reason:

Wallhack

What happened:

We need proof, I'm afraid.

I am sorry bad speak english :(

Hi 

I was playing my game in the normal way. the names of these two people joined the game after 6 and ghost. four minutes shortly after these two people they're scanning the wall the fog without opening the uav. And they were killing us. That's what these two people after seeing the official hack control told him to. Officials said these two person clean. But then drew attention to something in the fog but the full targeted wall charge somehow. Anyway, these two people hit us again in this manner again hack control told him to. This time he wrote me a message from authorized as goodbye. I can say that I don't need anything more than a hack because of the ban. I downloaded this because I do not know how to use the hack from this way a little idiot.Anyway, these two people hit us again in this manner again cheat control told him to. This time he wrote me a message from authorized as goodbye. I can say anything yet because of a trick I ban. Whereas I downloaded this tricks how to use because I do not know where this way a little idiot.

Edited by fahretdin64

On 24/06/2016 at 5:31 PM, fahretdin64 said:

Whereas I downloaded this tricks how to use because I do not know where this way a little idiot.

If I'm reading this correctly, you stated that you installed a hack, if I'm not mistaken?

Therefore, Joker has the right to not unban you, as stated.

Request for closure of the topic? @Mc.Joker