Behemoth

mode downloads

i suggest if u can make a place were people can download mode as the death run mode i found many problems to join dr and these problems is in downloading the mode because i don't have it so when i join it start downloading the mode and then it gives me an error but the error will vanish if i have the mode or Advanced downloaded 

am i right??? and can we do thing such that??? and if u can't can any one send a file witch is dr mode 

thanks for your help

On 6/25/2016 at 3:31 PM, rami said:

i suggest if u can make a place were people can download mode as the death run mode i found many problems to join dr and these problems is in downloading the mode because i don't have it so when i join it start downloading the mode and then it gives me an error but the error will vanish if i have the mode or Advanced downloaded 

am i right??? and can we do thing such that??? and if u can't can any one send a file witch is dr mode 

thanks for your help

Rami ive seen your problem earlier with your error about the dr, and i really have no idea about that but i believe its your game has some corrupt files mb that disable your downloads, and reinstalling cod4 maybe will fix that, or buy the game. ^^

-Ase

but i think u can sent files in a reply so if any one can send dr mod its easy to find just go to local disk/cod4(file)/mods/dethrun iceops i think this is the name of the mod

and by the way send me ktk mod if there is no annoying please :) 

i have the same problem in school and i find it hard to enter a University  next year my grades in english 14/20

12/14 on text analysis and grammar (the 2 grades are taken from the grammar mark)

and 2/8 on the writing (1 mark is for punctuation and the other is for hand writing XD other 4 marks cant be taken by the way i am not William Shakespeare! )