-=FRAG-= Tho The Head

Server you got banned on:

deathrun

Your UID/GUID:

[U:32:1964489180]

Admin UID/GUID:

[1:0:0]

Ban reason:

Swearing whit cancer aids making fun of cancer and aids provoking admins conpletly inappropriet behavior

Ban length:

8 Days 10 Hours 22 minutes

What happend:

i said that this song is aids someone chated dont use that word its not nice i said ok this song cancer i didnt know that he whas an admin he didnt give me a warning and i didnt make fun of aids an cancer

You know there's people out there with AIDS and cancer that wont find this funny at all, I know people rage alot in game. I do too but, mocking other people's sicknesses isn't the resolution. You most likely deserve this temp ban.

Please don't make fun of Cancer. Someone in my family had Cancer and find that very personal. For me i would say you deserve the temp ban. Please do not make fun of serious illnesses that others may find offensive or personal.

You didn't get a warning? 

4 hours ago, DriftKing said:

someone chated dont use that word

When someone says 'don't use that word', I'm pretty sure they mean, don't use any word that will offend someone. 

It doesn't matter if someone is admin or not. You should behave the same to everyone. If someone is not an admin you still should be nice to them, respect them and totally not use those kind of words. Same for in the chatbox on this forum btw. Just be nice and there is no reason for a next ban.

Making fun of / insulting someone or not, those words can hurt people.

Edited by Evolv

I did ban you. 

I am completely done with you. 

Swearing with cancer and making fun of it is NOT okay at all. Even i warned you already in the first case, you continued.

So many people lost relatives because of this terrible disease, including me.

This ban is wel deserved and you've to sit this one out. 

And for a tip in the future, do not ever use it again.

p.s. why appealing 5 days after receiving the 2 weeks tempban.

Spoiler

Edit: i can adjust evidence if its necessary.

Edited by Aquiz