New Deathrun update  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Shall i release it now or keep a hold of it?

• Release it in current state.
    • Slowly work on it until its finished.

My version of Deathrun 1.3 has being collecting dust for a couple of months now and I haven't found and inspiration to finish it so I wanted to get your opinion on if i should release it in its current state or just to keep it and hope i will work on it later on. Release would also depend on if the admins decide to run it aswell.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1InABP8cqcWEb_bsNK5Vlia4Sp0hlvPUXke8eyyqKbJo/edit?usp=sharing

That is the current work i have done.

Could we possible get an iceops test server? That way, people can give their thoughts about it, and it would mean that we could also check out the stability of it, if you made any major modifications that you might not think is stable

6 minutes ago, Kienio said:

Could we possible get an iceops test server? That way, people can give their thoughts about it, and it would mean that we could also check out the stability of it, if you made any major modifications that you might not think is stable

Yeah we can but you're paying for it.

I'm willing to run the server. We've a spot so imo we can. But then I would like to see you fix bugs or keep working on it. Since it's a nice mod and populair on IceOps.

Hmmm ui suggest you  to upload the mod ,So we download it and try it out

I say release a download link so Members and Users can try it and then we can look at bugs and see if it may work on Servers ;) 

12 minutes ago, Fisher said:

When i mean i will release i don't mean i will hand out the files. This mod will only be played on IceOps servers. 

Ohhhh ok ;) 

@Fisher i have one small question about dr 1.3 ... Why u start deathrun 1.3 while deathrun 1.2 is bad (0 changes). I mean that u should upgrade dr 1.2 first like add lvls, characters, sprays, then make 1.3 but thats my opinion and im waiting for ur answer. Cheers m8 :thumbup:

First of all 1.3 and 1.2 are representing the versions of the mod. All updated version of deathrun seem to be empty and our 1.2 server is #1. So instead of forcing the update upon people I would rather just give them the choice. Your argument doesn't make any sense at all.