Sign in to follow this  
Scott

Server Mods

Guest arj

But I just can't, and there is nowhere "undo vote". You sure that you can is not caused by your super admin powers? :D

I'm really blind or there is nothing like that, for sure. Checked it four times, and found nothing. :22:

But I just can't, and there is nowhere "undo vote". You sure that you can is not caused by your super admin powers? :D

I'm really blind or there is nothing like that, for sure. Checked it four times, and found nothing. :22:

I don't know myself. For me it is right below the poll title, above all the voting options.

Guest arj

I'm worried because I'd rather vote to freeze tag, mw2/mw3, kill the king and tactical realism. All in one server :D a little offtopic, but is it possible to make one server with mix of mods?

I'm worried because I'd rather vote to freeze tag, mw2/mw3, kill the king and tactical realism. All in one server :D a little offtopic, but is it possible to make one server with mix of mods?

If you'll have someone make a combination of those mods, then yes :P

Realistic warfare mod is dead so i think we will be running HitLoc instead of it.They are nearly similar.We had this server once.

Also there is a new mod from the makers of Obscurity.its named as Obscurity: Covert Ops. Check it out too.

Also i suggest to change the mod of the zombie server into something else ^^ . Its old now and none of us play there.

Realistic warfare mod is dead so i think we will be running HitLoc instead of it.They are nearly similar.We had this server once.

Also there is a new mod from the makers of Obscurity.its named as Obscurity: Covert Ops. Check it out too.

Also i suggest to change the mod of the zombie server into something else ^^ . Its old now and none of us play there.

i would put afterlif's zombies by m opinion if we stick to a zombie mod ^^

edit: Hitloc would be great as tactical realism is a dead mod .

Guest DeltaMX

Gun game was great until they modified it to 2 kills to next level and changed the damage I think plus it's kinda old.( just my opinion)

We had Hitloc, but there wasn't enoug players. CovertOps is NOT a new mod. It relased nearly the same time with obsv2 :D Gungame would be fun, but not for long periods. I love realism, but as you say it is dead. I thinj that openwarfare is a very mod for the server.

Guest DeltaMX

I am not asking to undo my vote, just if there is a round 3. I don't have undo vote.

Guest DeltaMX

I am not asking to undo my vote, just if there is a round 3. I don't have undo vote.

Well now you can.No need to thank me :D.Just doing my job :1:

But still thank you. :48: