u:32:2355134753

Admin UID/GUID:

I:0:0

Ban reason:

Glitching

Ban length:

2 days and 23 hours

What happend:

I went a shortcut through the activated traps on map apocalypse. But more admins before told me, for that i cant get ban, but i cant go there, and i never use that shortcut, only this time i use that,I thought not ban me, he would tell me not to go that way or just kill this round. But i got the ban... So can i get unban this time? I play every day on a server, a lot to me to wait three days. thank you

Well, it seems that different admins have different opinions, even tho rules are here for a reason (as I asked many, and many gave different opinions about that being a shortcut or not.) but just to be safe you'd not do that.

You're pretty active and a nice guy in the server, I hope that Joe is a generous god and unbans you.

By the way, by that logic even mp_dr_bananaphone 'shortcut' should be bannable, but many admins are doing it, I think that we should clear it once and for all

Edited by HydroxZ95

I did not know that gets ban for it, Hydro said it depends on the admin when the legend did it, Hydro wtfed him, not ban. He could have me a warning or kill me or kick, anything, ofc I would not do it again...

And i didnt say i know that is forbidden, i said  depends on the admin , no one tell me i can get ban for that, you wanna say that in the bananaphone is not the same thing and all use, how am I supposed to know that I will get ban for this, when is the same case...means on a one map it's allowed and in other it's not, and one admin ban u, other one warnig, thrid admin kill u. It would be good to clarify.

If you mean the glitch where you can jump to balcony is really different than the one in bananaphone. 

The apocalypse one is glitching on purpose, you cant even call it as an shortcut since it's slower than regural way. 

Offence is not worth of 3 days unless there's something on background that i dont know.

12 hours ago, HydroxZ95 said:

mp_dr_bananaphone 'shortcut' should be bannable, but many admins are doing it

They shouldn't be. If I saw anyone doing it I'd report them straight away. The clan has discussed this before; it's a map bug.

Exploiting of bugs is against the rules.

Still you need to warn them as he did not had a clue. You could use wtf command on him so he know it's not allowed. Once he does it again then you could ban him because at that moment he knows it's not allowed. Please keep this in mind for the next time!

But for now just sit those hours out .

25 minutes ago, luxmrl29 said:

If is against the rules, then why can not anyone be banned in bananaphone, but in apocalypse they banned me? arrange, perrmited or not? 

The one in Bananaphone is worse. I'd ban for that too, it's still a map bug. I wanna know which admins think this is ok tbh.

6 minutes ago, Mc.Joker said:

Still you need to warn them as he did not had a clue. You could use wtf command on him so he know it's not allowed. Once he does it again then you could ban him because at that moment he knows it's not allowed.

Yeah that's fair enough, I assumed he knew he was in the wrong.

1 minute ago, Lookout said:

I would like to hear from the admin on this who banned him.

That was me Lookout?

7 minutes ago, Mc.Joker said:

Still you need to warn them as he did not had a clue. You could use wtf command on him so he know it's not allowed. Once he does it again then you could ban him because at that moment he knows it's not allowed. Please keep this in mind for the next time!

But for now just sit those hours out .

I totally agree with you, that's what I said, He did not need to ban me immediately.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Yeah that's fair enough, I assumed he knew he was in the wrong.

A 3 day ban is still, too long givin that there is no prior offence. Please consider this next time.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

That was me Lookout?

Wanted to know the admins reasoning. That's all ;)

Just now, Lookout said:

A 3 day ban is still, too long givin that there is no prior offence. Please consider this next time.

Just what I've always been told to do for glitching. Will do.

No one from admins ban in bananaphone... How i suppost to know that is wrong? when in bananaphone no one ban for that and in apocalypse no to, i just asked hydro and he told me it depends on admin... he just wtfed legend when he did it.... But nvm, i will wait until tonight...

Just now, luxmrl29 said:

No one from admins ban in bananaphone... How i suppost to know that is wrong? when in bananaphone no one ban for that and in apocalypse no to, i just asked hydro and he told me it depends on admin... he just wtfed legend when he did it.... But nvm, i will wait until tonight...

Well they should be banning for it, and they DEFINITELY shouldn't be doing it themselves. It doesn't depend on admin, all admins should be enforcing the rules (including server mods).

I didn't know it was your first offence, and I'll make sure to warn/wtf people first from now on.

See you online soon!

I do believe on banaphone it's pretty silly to skip that map so fast.

Joe assumed you knew it was against the rules and acted accordingly. He will warn the people first, it was an honest mistake. However, you still broke the rules and are therefore banned to 1 day, which is in two and a half hours. That's fair enough for both parties to continue happy gaming.

- Case Closed -