DinoGrzmot

Deathrun problems/bugs

Hello everyone. 

I start this topic cause IceOps Deathrun have a lot of bugs.  I'm looking forward to two months someone will change it. I mean speed bugs and "double map bug". I play deathrun propably everyday and it start to be boring when i see this bugs. We have good moderators, but i said to u @Mc.Joker 3 times about delete map mp_dr_xm and mp_dr_beach from map rotation cause these maps crashing this speed, u answered me one time ok done, but i see these maps are still in map rotation. I think if we delete this maps (speed bug will destroyed) but what about double map bug? i mean that we play idk... diehard and next map is diehard too. Please repair this bugs :unsure: These bugs are annoying :angry: Cheers 

Industry is curently being played for the 2nd time ;)

I agree with him btw. I play all day along and there are some problems with this.

I was wondering why there is not a map vote to bypass the double map problem ? It would be people choice, and they would pick their favorite map

For the speed, maybe a plugin that restore the speed at the end of a map would be possible I think

Plus, why there is not tactical insertion on dr ? Someone could use his life to respawn at a certain point where he placed the tactical insertion (very useful for long maps like crystal etc)

Edited by Aurel004

@Aurel004  tactical insertion also has a lot of bugs.. e.g. on map digital and skypillar u can use this for stun urself on the platform. Map Vote is too bad cause people will still voting on the same maps or players will voting only on easy maps. Map rotation give us more varied maps and everyone can find a map to yourself. For me just finally delete these bugs and problem disappear :) 

4 hours ago, DinoGrzmot said:

but i said to u @Mc.Joker 3 times about delete map mp_dr_xm and mp_dr_beach from map rotation cause these maps crashing this speed, u answered me one time ok done, but i see these maps are still in map rotation

Show some respect please, he is doing whatever he is capable of.

And as you could read we tested it and @Fisher fixed it on beach.

59 minutes ago, DinoGrzmot said:

@Aquiz calm down dude, u have all the time problems to me. Always when Joker doing somethink to me i said to him thanks. I respect him and i respect all people. Where is ur problem to me? LMAOOO

I do not have a problem with you at all my friend.

I was just telling you. 

And do not lose your temper so fast, not really nice to see that on a forum. 

if there are more things, feel free to pm me so we can solve this :)