I have noticed, that a lot of players in the Braxi's Deathrun server want to have a voting system, and I agree on that, but there is a problem.

We all know that if a voting system will be added in-game there will be lots of problems, because some maps will be overplayed and constantly picked as next map. I'm trying to find a solution as we speak, but i think that the best thing to prevent the maps being overplayed and picked time-by-time, is this. In the end of the game when the voting system appeared players would be able to pick maps but there wouldn't be always the same maps. E.g 

Pick a map

Coyote-

Easy-

Bricky-

WorldOfMetal-

Players would then pick a map. E.g

Pick a map

Coyote-5 votes  (Most votes, map picked as next)

Easy-2 votes

Bricky-3 votes

WorldOfMetal- 2votes

When the map Coyote is picked, map would be played next as usual, but when it would end  players would like to pick it again they would hover over it and a message would pop-up saying:

Map Coyote was being currently played so it will be disabled for picking for next 5  games. Thanks for not spaming ^^.

When 5 games would pass map Coyote would become available again for picking.

P.S

Players also want to have more maps, i will ask them which and report to you.

Edited by PanderZ69

Well, we've a rotation and people will need to learn different maps so that their skill will increase. 

And I won't change the rotation for a while since we just got a new one with a lot of maps 

The rotation is great and i dont think adding a vote system will help the same maps will still be played 5 times a day even if u dont allow them for a few next maps oh and Thunder some maps dont appear in 1 day bcz many of the maps restart themselves for example digital, industry, worldofmetal and many other maps if u could fix this bug it will be great :D