34 minutes ago, KakashiOfKonoha said:

So is the cut where u skip the wooden part in the map onsea allowed?

Which cut? Because there are actually 2 cuts, one is official (because it says 'kakashi has taken shortcut') and the other one, where you get in top of elevator, is not. Also, they both skip the wooden part

Edited by HydroxZ95

eww for me its hard instance cause this cut isnt that hard, u also dont need to switch fps there so for me this cut shouldn't be allowed (its my opinion). U have an official shortcut to skip this wooden part. Maybe someone else will say on this subject?

32 minutes ago, DinoGrzmot said:

eww for me its hard instance cause this cut isnt that hard, u also dont need to switch fps there so for me this cut shouldn't be allowed (its my opinion). U have an official shortcut to skip this wooden part. Maybe someone else will say on this subject?

yes i can consider this as a glitch, there is official cut " the bounce one " 

37 minutes ago, DinoGrzmot said:

D said that in his opinion it is allowed but then he also said that there are as many opinions as there are admins. I really haven't used this cut once was just asking.

1 minute ago, KakashiOfKonoha said:

D said that in his opinion it is allowed but then he also said that there are as many opinions as there are admins. I really haven't used this cut once was just asking.

yes, many admins said the same..

it's better not to use it :D 

7 minutes ago, KakashiOfKonoha said:

@>*ZigZag*< Its better not to use it okay now i will complain if u use it nub :D:P 

Way :< I am so lazy to read tell me

Edited by >*ZigZag*<