idk

Admin UID/GUID:

Pvt.Drake

Ban reason:

"please reconnect"

Ban length:

1sec

What happend:

I did nothing, i was playing and i have been kicked. WHen reconnect, i'm muted and i can't say help ........... Idk if they know that i'm muted please help me i'm muted without limit maybe.....

Hello i baned your communication for 1 week cause you passed info on iceops obscurity 3 days ago here is the proof:

a simple 3 words telling our team that the obs had a ghost stance...

20160722165216_1.jpg

A simpler ban ? 1 week muted bcs i said "ghost" ?? Serious... Maybe do a warning before no ?? Just thank you man I can't talk with friends and I don't have their skype..... Bye

Yes i do warnings for new players that are new to the mod, but if i catch a player that knows the rules then i ban or comm ban.

And 1 week will give you enough time to think of what you did wrong...

I'm playing on your server for 1 month and nobody said me that If i say this i will be muted for 1 WEEK !! I'm sorry but I call this abusing !

@TeyZ I'm pretty sure you've been playing on our Obs server for more than a Month, And You have been warned by me once or twice about giving out in-game info when dead. If you must, Read our Server related Rules Here that way next time you'll know when you're breaking one or not.

As for the Teamkillers, We warn Teamkillers 3 times and then they'll get auto-banned for a certain amount of time- So yes we DO ban teamkillers, however when we aren't on we leave the matter to other players that get their proof of said Teamkiller and their SteamID and report them Here.

-IceOps Staff

Seriously, I'm here for a bit more than 1 month it's true but I don't play much, if you can just check my playtime you'll see... And I don't remember that you warned me man, you maybe said "don't give infos" but never someone said me that I'll be muted for 1 week. 1 Week without a real warn is a bit high I think...

And please don't wait 3 days to do this, and when you kick send a message to explain........

Bye

Sometimes more information is necessary in order to determine the right ban, like for example if you did this before.

I don't know why you are so upset about being muted. Back in the days it would have been a temporary ban which is way worse.

There is also no problem for you to get their skype/steam if needed. If there is, then you can contact them next week.

Ban stays.

Case closed.