Report for Arc' Ase

Player's name:

Arc' Ase

Player's PlayerID:

[U:32:1542357807]

Server:

IceOps Deathrun

Please describe what happened: 

This is an insult in Arabic. Translation : Fuck your mother You son of a Bitch. He added insults after this. The reason he insulted (Which can never be justified) was because one said he lied about activating traps, that's all. IMPORTANT : For the ID, i took it from a report coming from Panda (Very recent report) I hope it will work ? Also, please do something, seems this person cusses a lot ...He doesn't respect the players AND the server with the staff and rules that comes with it)

Proof:

579bb4a0a3df0_Aseflaming.png.d86f5929bfe

Hmm, if I may say so (No offense or anything)) I was once a Deathrun admin on MS server in 1.6 version (Those who played dr for a while should remember it) We had no pity at ALL with this kind of people. Cussing & in other language. If he was acting like this in MS server I would have given him 1 week ban.

But why you didnt mark his insult if u think you know much in arabic, when zoomy said ks o5tk,

thats first and second me and zoomy kinda know eachother we played b4 together..

And about the respecting of players and server, its my first time to see you playing here, i know the rules very well and iam doing my best to stick with it.

Edited by ArC'Ase

14 minutes ago, ArC'Ase said:

But why you didnt mark his insult if u think you know much in arabic, when zoomy said ks o5tk,

thats first and second me and zoomy kinda know eachother we played b4 together..

And about the respecting of players and server, its my first time to see you playing here, i know the rules very well and iam doing my best to stick with it.

Edit

Edited by Kokain

Someone asked why did you activate the traps while you said it was Free. I said to this person that you lied (Just answering this person, no offence or anything) Then you ask me if I have a problem with what you did (I respond negatively) And then you write what is in my screenshot. 

So who knows ? Seems you were kidding with someone, maybe you wasn't...

Anyway -->

I think a rule says to only speak (Write if you prefer) English. 

And I believe that, whatever is the context, flaming is a bad thing. 

Global Rules:

1. No profanity
  2. No childish behaviour
  3. No racism or discrimination of any kind
  4. No offensive language
  5. No overriding of the censoring mechanism (It is there for a reason!)
  6. No exploiting of bugs (this includes but is not limited to glitching, scroll shooting etc.)
  7. Map glitching however should be tolerated as long as it is not interrupting the game or too disturbing
  8. Enforcing of own rules will lead to a ban / loss of power
  9. Religious discussions / references are forbidden

1 & 4

Point is, in the end, seems both of you used a bad language. That's all, not to me to decide what to do, only pointing it out

Apparently you got the whole thing wrong, The guy you answered him that i lied, Hes the same person i asked him if you have any problem, and about the English rule, i dont believe   it exist. I see you are new here and you are trying to do some reports, i respect that, but you need to read the rules again.

Since there is only 1 UID in this topic, meanwhile 2/3 people would deserve a comm block, i will not do anything.

If any of this will appear in the future again, report all the guid's of the participating people in a new report section.

I will undertake actions in the newer case.

Let this be a warning @ArC'Ase, you get reported way to many times.

Thanks for reporting.

- Iceops clan

Edited by Aquiz