Sign in to follow this  
Thunder:)

Report for Faharen

Faharen is just a new player, which plays with controller as well.

He likes to take his time for a map, but he's not wasting time on purpose, just playing very careful.

Therefore I don't think he should be banned.

No one knows if he is playing on a controller, it's just someone who said this and everyone believe in it, I do not feel his movements fro a controller.

I didn't watch the demos, but what I've to say is that YES he is really really slow, but he moves forward and does his best. He is new (I know that other new players are not so slow) so maybe be kind.

Plus, what will a tempban do to him ? Do you really think he will be faster after it ? I don't think so

Peace

He is indeed a new player, and probably he does not even speak a word of English.

If i were in game i should max "wtf" him.

So here wont be a ban.

Anyway, thanks for looking after of our server

That's why he is usually at the start of the map in each round.

To be honest that's good for him to be using a controller. I can imagine strafing from point a to b and challenging hard obstacles.

faharen is a methamphetamine God of Deathrun and we should respect him rather than fill the chat with "FAHAREN GO" because the hwhole thing is just absolutely hilarious.

also i have never seen faharen once say anything so i don't believe the controller rumor.

Edited by Blade