Pu

FAHAREN FINISHES COYOTE

so i just came into possession of a rare footage of Faharen finishing his first map which is COYOTEEEEEEE

if many people are interested i might upload it to oyutube so you can also witness DR history being written

so whos interested in seeing that milestone?

44 minutes ago, aEoNNzR- said:

Would be great if you can make a montage as well with those demo's of his kills i sent you! xD

If anyone wants to make Faharen compilation, go ahead xD demo's are attached to this post.

Also the coyote finish and diehard finish are in it :D

faharen_finish.dm_1

faharen_finish2.dm_1

faharen_kill.dm_1

ye make the videos pls we are too lazy to do so :c

4 hours ago, peura said:

For real, STOP bullying faharen.

For now on, whenever i see someone picking up on faharen will be banned for 1-3 days, this have gone too far because even our " server moderator " keeps it going.

I am not bullying Faharen, I think his strafe is pretty smooth and I've learned him quite some stuff, even learnt him how to strafe :D

For me personally, watching him is like remembering what it was like for myself to learn the game, and it's fun to watch :D 

Also he learns pretty fast cause alot of people try to help him. When he completed his first map we all were very happy for him, as u can see in the demo's. 

So I don't think we are bullying Faharen tbh.

5 hours ago, peura said:

For real, STOP bullying faharen.

For now on, whenever i see someone picking up on faharen will be banned for 1-3 days, this have gone too far because even our " server moderator " keeps it going.

I am not bullying him to just asking if it the same guy who play even on promod and if anyone ever will ask me for explaining stuff about cod 4 and best promod I will be happy to help allways

4 minutes ago, SaviorX said:

I am not bullying him to just asking if it the same guy who play even on promod and if anyone ever will ask me for explaining stuff about cod 4 and best promod I will be happy to help allways

I've seen your attidute against him ingame.

Edit: But seems like haven't collected any proof it so i'll leave it for now.

Edited by peura