[U:32:2638383375]​
Server:
deathrun​​
Admin Name:
Prime​
Approximate time:
6:15 am​​
What happend:
Admin just changed the map from islands to darmuhv2 but it was supposed to skypillar next in rotation then had a completely illogical argument with me. I'm not sure if you can read the chat in demos but if you want i can get screenshots I guess​
Proof:
demo0001_dm_1.477bbf4f216484def9b07395d745e39e

That's the first time I change without asking other people first, And it's good map that most players likes it, And I don't play much there anyway.

Idk what you mean by illogical as you kept saying so and so

And others were fine with it even asked me to restart the same map when it's over 

You kept crying about why no skypillar while others played fine and didn't even say change it, Even @tareqalhamadeen was there and told you to stop arguing about the map.

Here is someone asking me to RESTART darmuh in the last rounds  (had to make it 2 screens cuz my console is messed up)

http://prnt.sc/c4qbz5

http://prnt.sc/c4qbke

I admit it was mistake changing without telling the players, But I would have put skypillar or any map the players wanted the most BUT no one asked me to change when I changed it to darmuh.

And some parts in his screens are missing I think, Check the chat logs for all of it.

Edited by Prime

Please @Chewie ..... And now for everybody:

To avoid further flaming on the forums please do NOT reply to any mod report.

Only the admin reported, super moderators and administrators can post there.

If you have some proof or any other thing pm ALL administrators and tell them whatever you want there.

This is only for the mod report section. We had some rage and anger in older threads.

35 minutes ago, Aquiz said:

Please @Chewie ..... And now for everybody:

If you have some proof or any other thing pm ALL administrators and tell them whatever you want there.

This is only for the mod report section. We had some rage and anger in older threads.

exactly. i just said that in an other thread 

As for the Abuse, i think prime could of at least warn or ask players if it is ok to disturb the map rotation, No matter if player enjoy the next map or not.

Some can find it distubing like Pu. 

Maybe this could of been avoided if Pu would of asked to change it back to skypillar instead of arguing, but there is nothing wrong with arguing when nobody warned them of the sudden map change.

17 minutes ago, Ninja said:

And what the point of this report?

I am changing also maps without asking people. Oh anyway it's just Deathrun. No need to talk about Deathrun anymore at all.

2 hours ago, Aquiz said:

You shouldn't change a map just because you feel like playing that map. It's indeed not the right thing to do. But I see you know it already and that's good enough.

When a player ask for a map you can't put that map, only when to most people agree with it.

But you got it already so I hope you don't do it again.

1 hour ago, Mc.Joker said:

You shouldn't change a map just because you feel like playing that map.

I changed the map when the previous one was over, No one disagreed to it only him.

If other players said change it I would have change it to any map they want.

I usually say which map but this time since I know some of the players there wouldn't disagree so I changed, And no one disagreed only him.

Basically Prime knows this and just assumed and went ahead. I do not see any real harm here done, except for bugging.

We'll take it from here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Next time Prime will definetly ask the players first if they don't mind.

- The IceOps-Staff