[U:32:2638383375]​
Server:
deathrun​​
Admin Name:
Kye (2)​
Approximate time:
16:10 pm​​
What happend:
Kye asked what map to change next to because blue restarted. Again no one said darmuhv2 except Aurel004 still he changed. I counted all together 3 people liking it.​
Proof:
demo0006_dm_1.0c8ea8a63469990bba47da74f5314dee

Aurel say

The map restarted so somebody had to change it. Everyone was saying the map he wanted, Kye had to chose, or map rotate. I THINK he could even chose the map he wants because the previous map restarted and nobody wanted to play it again

What is wrong by changing to an other map ?

I have to agree with Aurel 

Report for this is kinda getting anoying.

He asked and needed to choose one... he chose one people dont mind exept you. 

For me they arnt the problem anymore you are reporting random stuff. 

Well by the rules it should be rotated or changed to a map what the majority wants. If there isn't one, why can't he just rotate it? It's dumb to say nobody minded, you know how chat's like, if I asked if you wanna live say it nobody would, they just be like "meh". If i said change to crystal who disagress it would be max 3-4 from 20 people cuz others dont give a damn. Its clearly abusing power how's it any random? Why isnt it rotated instead putting the map he wants only?

Just now, Scott said:

Why do you report Kye and Prime now... 

Well they shouldn't. Ok if it's not considered abusing power then they could change to any map any time right? How's that any different? Are there rules for that? Is it written somewhere that they can't ban people randomly? No. Therefore nothing is considered abuse of power. This logic does not stand. It might weight less but it's just as tyrannic as it would be in other cases

It's been bugging me for a while but I'm going to report every single occasion from now on. Well I was always told to try it the bureaucretic way and file reports so I'm here on the forums doing this

I counted around 3-4 people saying Darmuh after Aurel said it, including myself, and when you get around 8 maps said at you i had to make the decision. And Darmuh was my decision as not many people would want to play the same map twice.

for Prime i agree he didnt warn anybody.

But Kye, map restarted and he asked players what map they wanted. 

Not his fault the server is buggy and people complain about the map being restarted. 

And this dosnt happen all the time its not like every end map a mod going to change map for fun. 

IMO it isnt power abusing when they do it 

1. if map restarted and players complain 

2. when it is the end of the current map and players are asking for a map without any other players complaining about it. 

il wait  wait on the views of @Lookout and @Mc.Joker @Kenai @Slyfire

Just now, Kye said:

I counted around 3-4 people saying Darmuh after Aurel said it, including myself, and when you get around 8 maps said at you i had to make the decision. And Darmuh was my decision as not many people would want to play the same map twice.

OK but why wouldn't you rotate instead since it's the most fair option? No one would complain (or maybe but they wouldn't be right then) if you did that. Now you all can point out that I'm the only one complaining but that has no point again... Cuz we all know people are silent on chats

1 minute ago, Scott said:

for Prime i agree he didnt warn anybody.

But Kye, map restarted and he asked players what map they wanted. 

Not his fault the server is buggy and people complain about the map being restarted. 

And this dosnt happen all the time its not like every end map a mod going to change map for fun. 

IMO it isnt power abusing when they do it 

1. if map restarted and players complain 

2. when it is the end of the current map and players are asking for a map without any other players complaining about it. 

il wait  wait on the views of @Lookout and @Mc.Joker @Kenai @Slyfire

My conclusion is that he should rotate instead of choosing the map HE wants <--- It's the most democratic way

22 minutes ago, Jack said:

@Pu It's strange how everyone is okay with it except you. Something doesn't feel right here.

since when is this a valid argument? you are not even supposed to say anything here btw. all i see here is the staff desperately trying to save eachother without valid arguments. its not even a real discussion rly.

Just because I'm not quiet about it it must be my loonie thing. As I said before chat is ded by this approach.

If i say im gonna change to crystal who disagress only some people will and Im gonna change it easily with that logic. Thats how it works.

Globally in many countries only some people judge the government publicly but that doesnt mean the population is okay with everything

26 minutes ago, Jack said:

@Pu It's strange how everyone is okay with it except you. Something doesn't feel right here.

If 9 agrees to murder someone and 1 doesnt does it justify the majority to do so? nope. same logic

Imo this is not even worth a report.

If the map rotation is broken the admin has the right to change the map to a different one. Else you would be playing the map over and over again. Instead of going to the first map of the rotation

the admin can choose map. 

We've a roation to keep the servers running ofcourse, but if it's broken or not working correctly he can choose a map. The call is to the admin which map he will put and  if he wants to vote for it.

I'm sorry but we can't keep everyone happy with our maps.

3 minutes ago, Mc.Joker said:

If the map rotation is broken the admin has the right to change the map to a different one. Else you would be playing the map over and over again. Instead of going to the first map of the rotation

the admin can choose map. 

We've a roation to keep the servers running ofcourse, but if it's broken or not working correctly he can choose a map. The call is to the admin which map he will put and  if he wants to vote for it.

I didn't know there is a rule for that he can change to any map he wants if it's broken. Ofc my problem isnt that he changed from a broken map its that it shouldve been rotation so everyone can be happy and its righteous

There isn't such rule since we didn't have this bug before.

Second: how could he know the rotation? If he doesn't know the next map it's pretty hard to set the right map isn't it?>

Just now, Mc.Joker said:

There isn't such rule since we didn't have this bug before.

Second: how could he know the rotation? If he doesn't know the next map it's pretty hard to set the right map isn't it?>

i believe theres a command for that or he can check rotation on the forums

4 minutes ago, Mc.Joker said:

There's no command for it, and checking the rotation on the forum just to set a new map is way to much work.

if a few seconds = way too much work im done arguing

2 hours ago, Mc.Joker said:

If the map rotation is broken the admin has the right to change the map to a different one. Else you would be playing the map over and over again.

We've a roation to keep the servers running ofcourse, but if it's broken or not working correctly he can choose a map.

Second this.