-Aces

I have to report admins who do not do their job. Already kicked me to tell the truth .. I have to say, I play for a long time on your server admin and the first who does not like what he says, most of the players .. but relieving himself upstream on me ..

Untitled.png

But Maybe he's just good? I've been better than that sometimes... when ur on a roll... u get that K/D Ratio... also there's no proof here on any kind of hacks whatsover... :unsure: (if its a hacker...) because idk what ur reporting here m8 :unsure: kinda confused sorry

Yes , the picture is set for that   'chupakabra ' who simply shot through  the wall , or PC does not support the walls .. A second reason is that there is the admin ' Slasher ' to anything about it did not do, because a third kicked me under the name admin ' chaos' because I speak the truth , they did not do anything and if their other players are saying. Probably they were a friend but not to ban or something else. So much of me , I'm going to continue playing .
Each cast, this afternoon at all and there are no cheaters admin , and the evening in general admin and has no cheaters ..

Just now, Shippuden. said:

Yes , the picture is set for that   'chupakabra ' who simply shot through  the wall , or PC does not support the walls .. A second reason is that there is the admin ' Slasher ' to anything about it did not do, because a third kicked me under the name admin ' chaos' because I speak the truth , they did not do anything and if their other players are saying. Probably they were a friend but not to ban or something else. So much of me , I'm going to continue playing .
Each cast, this afternoon at all and there are no cheaters admin , and the evening in general admin and has no cheaters ..

Hello there Shippuden apparently you are wrong about chupakabra. 

That player did not have any hacks on them. So therefore what you said about the player 'chupakabra' is wrong. 

Edited by Jack