Wolfman

Dayz Standalone

I wonder if any one is playing this pro game: DayZ

I played 2000h on it and im still playing it, you can do so much stuff on it, if your bored with pvping go hunt or build a base go search for books and colect them, there is more then 1000 things you can do on this Simulatie game!

Play with friends or solo,

Feel free to add me on steam so we can play together, you can also check out my screenshots on steam from dayz.

You guys should have a iceops dayz clan aswell, rent a server.

This game is to cheap for whats it worth so hope to see you guys soon!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/441731799620907734/6A84156283284A2FB02A0F70E85D0F6FCE76AF2B/ ( just a small vieuw of some guys running in the Woods ) Ofc if you have a better pc you can have much better grapisch !

9 minutes ago, Ninja said:

That game is missing kinda the objective. Doesn't it?

Well what objective does cod4 have, just shooting people respawn and do it again

I think for my self, there is so much stuff you can do on this game you need to make the objective for your self.
The main objective is surviving .

Good morning @-BuGs-WolfMan.

I've been thinking about this game but im not sure if my ntb can run this game ( i dont know tbh bcs im nubX/)

It seems that you are experienced in this game so maybe you can help me.(?) If you have some free time pm me and i will give you more info about my ntb.

Wish you nice day!

Is this the DayZ beta Version? Not the arma2 mod? 

I do Have this game and i totally love it, but since my pc was build in the stoneage it is getting harder and harder to reacht stable 30/50 fps.. 

5 hours ago, Aquiz said:

Is this the DayZ beta Version? Not the arma2 mod? 

I do Have this game and i totally love it, but since my pc was build in the stoneage it is getting harder and harder to reacht stable 30/50 fps.. 

It is the dayz beta version yes.

Ofc there are bugs :P and even with the bugs the game is still lovely.
And now update 60. is stable you should have much more better fps, they trying to make the game better running with better fps every update.

In update 60 they did a lot of work, the whole map is changed  people have much better fps incity and out of the city!

^61. is almost here and they gonna add a blackbird ( helicopter ) and some nice Wolfs pve. IM already excited.

I dont have a game pc i have just a cheap laptop and i can run it smooth so i think you should try to run it, So we can play together :)

There are Always people that dont like the game and thats fine.

@TinkerBell i will send you a PM today

ATM just having a good time driving with the buss to one of our bases to gear up.

We spotted a group of cows so we got some nice meat now to eat :)

My grapisch are bad iknow :( 

But i can play smooth and have fun

voor iceops.jpg

3 hours ago, 0sjors0 said:

i have the arma 2 dayz, never played it though :P is the standalone better? did not really liked arma 2

standalone has been in early access for what, 3 years now? According to the reviews, they haven't really made much progress on updating the game. I own the game, but I haven't played it that much. Last time I played was like last year or something. 

I would say that arma 2 dayz is better and probably always will be at this rate.

Update 0.60 was the biggest one so far and im already waiting for 61 <3 

Always people that dont like the game and thats fine :)

Just posted my enjoying time with the  squad, I like the game allot and i think you have to find out yourself if you like it or not.

its 50/50%

I Bet if  @Aquiz had a good pc he would play more :D ( with out the lagg )

I played this whole day till 10pm, we started at driving with the buss around the map just making fun and we end in a pvp battle on a 60man server in Cherno intense sh*t but lovely!

There are plenty of reasons not to like this game but i dont care about them i play to enjoy and it works fine for me :)

13 minutes ago, 0sjors0 said:

ok i bought it.. is there anything you can do besides collecting loot? kill animals or something? also setting the controls is kinda weird

What cant you do can you better ask ;P

You can go fish/farming/   Hunt some cows/pig/chickens/fox next patch the wolves come.

You can build a base/ Pvp/ fix a car and drive it/ explore the map/

Swim/ You can die by bugs :)

I think we can have some fun together, i saw that @Scott already found me on a server and he was so happy with sunglasses

@Aquiz played some pvp with me, if we can meet up all and just explore and make fun would be nice .

haha ok, ive played it for like 30 mins (i think i have to scale down some graphics since it does look like its not running really smooth #everything max)

i have more time today :)